Cleaning Out My Stuff

Nox

This thread will be continuously updated as i find more stuff i want to get rid of or get more guns running.

Rules:
-If you need more pictures let me know.
-The price stated is the price i prefer but if you have a counter offer let me know, worst i can say is no thanks. 
-All prices do not include shipping.
-I'd prefer to do FTF transactions for the guns. If you are buying one, you must be at least 18 or have a parent/guardian present.
-I accept cash or paypal
-If an item lists what is included, then that is what is included. Don't keep asking me if it comes with a battery/charger or anything else. If i had other items to sell with it, then i would list them.

SOLD Cybergun Thompson

This gun has never been fielded. Received it from a teammate who didn't have time to do what he wanted with it, and now i need money so i no longer want to keep it lol.

-Includes: Gun, 1 hicap, original box, manuals, MAYBE a battery if i have a spare that isn't crap
-10 shot FPS average is 349.5 with a high of 358 and low of 342 using a .2g BB
-As of right now the gun is entirely stock, but i will wire it to deans and replace the trash fuse with an automotive blade fuse if the buyer wants.
-Removed the orange flash hider

I would like $100 for this

kzrysJi.jpg

DBoys SCAR-L

I don't know much about the history of this gun, bought it from a friend in a non-functioning condition. There was a body screw missing on the rear of the receiver where the stock attaches (found a replacement), the mock bolt is missing, the rear body pin is gone and one of the previous owners replaced it with a dowel rod (weird but actually works lol), and there is no rear sight. The selector switch movement is definitely worn a bit and doesn't have the right side switch, but it still functions how it should. The stock folds but does not retract as the mechanism that locks it in place is jammed. Also half of the butt plate is just MIA lmao. I installed a sector delay chip, replaced the piston oring, greased it, and wired it to deans.

This is definitely not a pretty rifle, but it works well and will get the job done. Perfect for someone just getting into airsoft or needing a backup/loaner.

-Includes: Gun, x1 hicap, foregrip
-Has a G&G standard motor in it lol

I would like $50 for this

9bBo5hB.jpg

9JSRSlk.jpg

jAhMlK6.jpg

iLuVPOv.jpg

SOLD Elite Force M4 CFR

Was given this gun in exchange for tech work last year. The previous owner said he wasn't gonna play enough to upgrade the gun like he wanted to, so as far as i'm aware this gun has never actually been fielded. 

I took out the stock wiring and replaced it with 16awg alpha wire and a basic mosfet to prolong the life of the microswitch trigger. I also cleaned and regreased the gearbox and shimmed the gears, which are 13:1. The previous owner included a second inner barrel that is rhopped, but i have not bothered to switch the stock barrel out with it. , so i have no clue how well the rhop works. Other than that, everything else in the gun is stock. 

-Includes: Gun, 1x hicap, box, second inner barrel with rhop

-The rear sight and stock were both missing when i got the gun, and the flash hider was also changed to some Valken thing. The stock in the picture is a random stock i had, it will come with the gun.

I would like $120 for this

efm4.jpg.597f5d5b5657e7448d1eb1724f831b74.jpg

Motors

-A Tokyo Marui EG1000 long type motor. This motor is currently non-functioning, I broke one of the tabs and while trying to disassemble it to replace it, ended up just butchering the whole end bell lmao. The armature and magnets are still gucci so it'd be a good purchase if you happen to have a motor that you can salvage an endbell from.

-A Chaoli long type motor. Nothing special really unless you are in the market to build a frankentorque motor. Not sure how old it is but i have no plans to build a frankentorque so i'm hoping i can help someone else out lol.

Both are free

hSErAKj.jpg

Miscellaneous

I have two sets of UCP that i really don't want. This stuff is legit and even has the IR patches on it, my dad got them from one of his recruiter friends. Like i said, I really don't want it, so i'm letting it go for free. When i get home i'll post what size they are.

Edited by Nox

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately I still forgot to check the sizes but if i remember correctly they are Medium-Regular

• 3 months later...

Bump

Added the Elite Force M4

Dropped the price on the Scar due to only including a hicap with it instead of the midcaps