Are There Any Online Airsoft Stores Located In The Midwest?

Papabees

Mir Tactical and Amped Airsoft are your best bets if you're wanting to get something quickly, they are in Chicago and Pittsburgh respectively. Past that you're looking at GI Tactical in Virginia and Airsoft Atlanta in...Atlanta.

And here's something to put it into perspective how fast Amped can get you an order. Bought a new inner barrel and flat hop nub from them on Thursday the 18th. The package was packed with a shipping label within an hour and out the door to USPS same day. I got the package two days later on Saturday the 20th.

Edited by broken

Even though he is located in Southern California, i have had nothing short of great experiences with BrillArmory. Shipping is generally about $5-7 and arrives within a few days, BUT i really only buy internal parts there, so bigger items may differ.

Edited by Noxtoof

I think you can also order online (or via phone) with Spec Ops Group and they will ship you the order. I've never done it personally but I know several who have. Matter of fact when Wolverine first released the Bolt system Crimson was one of the first to get his hands on one. He ordered from Spec Ops and they talked to Wolverine and had them bring it with them to OH (Blind Fury) and delivered it to Crimson personally.

I've had good luck with Airsoft Atlanta for many many years. As well as Airsoft GI.

~Joker

I like MIR tactical. They get stuff shipped fast, always gotten stuff quickly when I order from them. Prices aren't bad and they do free shipping on stuff (though I can't recall what the specifics of it are.

I've had some dealings with AirRattle.  Their prices are not the best, but they're very convenient and relatively close to here.

I would check out Command Airsoft Technologies.  They're located out of Georgia, but they typically offer free shipping on most items.   Never mind, they are out of business after a relatively large lawsuit from Magpul....

Joker is Correct..    The owner of Wolverine and Developer Rich Lort... Hand Delieverd my Bolt to me and blind fury.   This was all set up by Rhino at Spec ops group so I would have it for the game.