BabyHuey

BabyHuey

Sheeple

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationLafayette, IN

Hey everyone,

I'm Baby Huey, or just Huey (picked this nickname up while in the Navy due to my large stature and inability to grow facial hair). I just moved last month to Lafayette,  Indiana from upstate New York. I've decided to ditch video games and try airsoft as a new hobby, and I hope to use this winter to gear up and learn for the coming season (is airsoft considered seasonal?). Anyway, I've bought some eye/face pro, some OD clothing, and a G&G GC16 FFR 12" since it was on sale. I've been having some feeding issues, so I'll probably post some questions if I can't figure it out.

Besides airsoft, I'm married with 2.5 kids (wife pregnant, not a judgement of Solomon), and I work as a software engineer/real estate investor. I was in the Navy from 2008 - 2012 as a electronics technician, and my only tactical experience is from being on my ship's small craft attack team.

Please hit me up if you are in Lafayette and plan to go play. I don't know anyone else that plays airsoft, so I'd love to carpool to a game and learn from you (I'll buy the gas  ^_^). 

Crimson

Crimson

Forum Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 421 posts
  • LocationCloverdale, Inidana

Welcome to the forum.. your post reminds me very much of my intro all so many years ago.  about 10 or so now and still going.    Not sure about fields in your area right now used to be a few.. but there do happen all over the state come warmer weather.  And we have one Indoor place down in Martinsville called Spec Ops group.   Glad you found us here.  Its a great fun game welcome to the addiction.   Welcome hope to see you on the field someday.  Watch the events section for games to start more once the weather breaks.  

Sith

Sith

Sheeple

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationNorthwest IN
Check out indoor games if you wanna play this time of the year. Bit faster paced and tougher to jump right into but IMO its the only way to swing a game around here dec-Feb.

NebAnon

NebAnon

Legionairhead

• Global Moderator
  • 295 posts
  • LocationBloomington, IN

Welcome to the boards!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users