2017 Favorite Event?

Joker

As 2017 comes to a close and colder weather sets in I figured we could use something else to talk about here. Call it curiosity or maybe boredom but overall I thought 2017 was a pretty good year for Airsoft Indiana events and I want to know what you think. What was your favorite event that you attended this year? Or even a favorite moment during an event?

I'm not sure I can narrow it down to just one. I had an unexpectedly good time at OP: Blood Diamond at Spec Ops, ended up with one hell of a kill count and even had a pretty awesome yet difficult river bank climb. There were several at Mutual Combat Club this year that I had a blast at. From the Guffies, Third Group, and even Point3Airsoft all hosted great games. One of my favorite moments in an event was when myself and another player (whose name I'm currently forgetting, Smash maybe?) snuck behind enemy lines and held our own for quite some time before finally getting killed. Good times.

So let's hear your stories!

~Joker

Edited by Joker

I'm going to have to agree with Broken on this one. Pandora's box, although hellishly hot, was by far my favorite event of the year. It's hard to beat 160+ players waging bb wars at Sherwood.

I would have to say Point3Airsoft. This was a mission specific game. It didn’t feel like a big open play compared to other’s so called Ops.

I didn’t get paint all other my gear. That’s always a plus.

Hope to see more events like this next year!

Pacific Rim Job 2 for many reasons:

-Arriving to the game and being greeted by blow up palm trees, island music, and Josh Holland with Hawaiian Punch

-The fact that Guffie kept handing out all this free Hawaiian Punch knowing good and well that we would be tired of the stuff by time the final objective rolled around, which was to find and chug over a gallon of hot Hawaiian Punch hidden in the field. Bravo, Holland, Bravo

-Watching the green CO eat a handful of dirt for reasons I don't even remember

-The overall non-seriousness of the entire day; it was relaxing

Tomahawk, if you read this, can you please post the video of green CO getting shot in the town

The real tragedy with Rim Job 2 was that we had a sand castle building contest and dance competition planned but too many people dropped out before we could get to it. Bummer.

• Upvote 1

Pacific Rim Job was one of my favorites.   I don't think I have played a bad game at mutual combat.   I also had a blast from the sidelines at Rhinos game on his private field this year.   Bad foot kept me out of the action but still had a great time reffing and watching the chaos.   The name excapes me but the game IAC hosted at MC was also a great game this year one of the largest local games I can remember for awhile.    

The real tragedy with Rim Job 2 was that we had a sand castle building contest and dance competition planned but too many people dropped out before we could get to it. Bummer.

I smell a Pacific Rim Job 3 in the works