Meeting Locations?

Joker

Alright I think we have the date thing mostly figured out. Next we need to decide on the meeting location. Last year we met at Jockamo's Pizza in Indianapolis. I don't remember the exact address but I'm sure someone else does. Do we want to meet there again or try somewhere else? If you have an idea for a new place post it up and we can discuss it.

My thoughts are that I have no problem with going back to Jockamo's to conduct our meeting.

~Joker

May not be Central but what about doing it and Spec Ops in Martinsville..   Im betting Rhino would even thow in some Indoor after at a discount.   Kinda makes sense to have a Airsoft meeting at an indoor Airsoft place.  Just a thought..    More may attend if there is some pew pew involved.   There is also a beefcake burgers within about 500ft walking distance from there where everyone could get some To go food if they wanted.  Just my .02.    

May not be Central but what about doing it and Spec Ops in Martinsville..   Im betting Rhino would even thow in some Indoor after at a discount.   Kinda makes sense to have a Airsoft meeting at an indoor Airsoft place.  Just a thought..    More may attend if there is some pew pew involved.   There is also a beefcake burgers within about 500ft walking distance from there where everyone could get some To go food if they wanted.  Just my .02.    

Yeah not interested in being forced to pay for garbage BBs.

Put me down as a vote for Jockamos, either in Greenwood or Lawrence.

• Upvote 1

I would vote for Spec Ops.

I did msg them and asked if I was to held a meeting there and they were super cool about it. Don't know who it was since I sent to their FB page BUT for the space, food and open play (own gear) only $10 per person. They did say the price is only for they AI members that specific day in a nutshell.

I have been to their new outdoor once and was super fun. Not been to their indoor. This might be a good chance:)

Also any other games this winter??

It was at the Lawrence location. I've included the Greenwood locations address since it was brought up.

LAWRENCE

9165 Otis Avenue

Indianapolis, IN 46216

GREENWOOD

401 Market Plaza

Greenwood, IN, 46142

I would vote for Spec Ops.

I did msg them and asked if I was to held a meeting there and they were super cool about it. Don't know who it was since I sent to their FB page BUT for the space, food and open play (own gear) only $10 per person. They did say the price is only for they AI members that specific day in a nutshell.

Yeah he'll get my business when he stops forcing people to buy and use trash BBs that don't feed in most guns.

I think the Greenwood Jockamo's would be a good option if we're trying to move the location a bit further south to accommodate southern Indiana players.

I know I'm new here but, I also vote Jockamo's Pizza. In my opinion, a place that's not too loud and won't have a lot of traffic going in and out so we can stay focused on the topics at hand and any other concerns, without being disturbed or vultured over sound good to me!

We should verify that the greenwood jockamos has a meeting space similar to the lawrence location.

Edited by AceReaper

We should verify that the greenwood jockamos has a meeting space similar to the lawrence location.

Good call on that. Also do we need to make a reservation or can we all just show up, I don't recall?

Reservation is best to make sure we get the space. We got lucky last year that no one had the room reserved, so we were able to use it.

• 4 weeks later...

I know I'm new here but, I also vote Jockamo's Pizza. In my opinion, a place that's not too loud and won't have a lot of traffic going in and out so we can stay focused on the topics at hand and any other concerns, without being disturbed or vultured over sound good to me!

This is a late post, but the Lawrence Jockamo's has a segregated section the we used the last two years for the meeting.  Works very well for us and no one comes in to bug us.

As does the Greenwood location. I tried to reserve the lawrence location for us but another group beat me to it.

Currently, the Greenwood Jockamos will be the meeting location. I reserved the banquet room of the greenwood location on the 27th for us from 12:00-3:30 for the meeting.