2 replies to this topic

Hellion

Hellion

Sheeple

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationGreensburg, Indiana

Hows it going? My name is Andrew. I moved to Greensburg, Indiana a year ago and my airsoft gear has just sat the whole time! Finally interested in playing again enough to do something about it. I'm a PC gamer, guitar player and of course currently inactive airsoft player. I like rock n metal music like Black Sabbath and Iron Maiden. Not sure what else to write here, but ask me anything. :)

AceReaper

AceReaper

The Bushwookie

• Authorized Sellers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts
  • LocationElkhart
Welcome to the forums! Check out MCC in october, op: stronghold should be an amazing event. And keep an eye on the events section, plenty of games coming up soon! What kind of gun + gear do you run?

Most importantly, enjoy your stay and watch out for the sharks ;)

Hellion

Hellion

Sheeple

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationGreensburg, Indiana

Welcome to the forums! Check out MCC in october, op: stronghold should be an amazing event. And keep an eye on the events section, plenty of games coming up soon! What kind of gun + gear do you run?

Most importantly, enjoy your stay and watch out for the sharks ;)

Well I own a few guns. I have:

CYMA AKS-103 (mid length AK)

Echo 1 MTC2 (G36 with M4 Magwell)

Echo 1 ASR (Spring sniper rifle)

KJW Sig P229

Spring Tri-shot shotgun

I own a few chest rigs and various things but since I bought a plate carrier that's all I use. 

Really hoping to find a field or even private games somewhere close to me. I'm in like the south-eastern corner of the state.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users