Where Do I Change My Signature?

AR14

It may be because I'm sleep deprived but I can't find a way to edit my signature under My Settings/Profile. I've used IP.Board forums for years and I'm pretty sure I had the option in the past. Only thing that's different is I got Authorized Seller perms today.

Click on your name in the top left of the browser -> my settings -> signature

There's no option for it. It would normally be on the left-hand side or in the toolbar at the top left iirc.

There's no option for it. It would normally be on the left-hand side or in the toolbar at the top left iirc.

No option for the signature settings? Or your name isn't appearing at all?

Click your name at the top left and click "My Settings"

Y9uNdgb.png?1

This takes you to your User CP (URL added in case the dropdown isn't working for you). From there click "Signature"

76wcMbr.png?1

Something's up specifically with your permissions. I'm an authorized seller and have no issues setting my signature.

I'll let Rob know what's going on.  It's probably just a simple permissions issue on the hosting server with your profile.

I can't view my signature picture on my work laptop because I know it's blocked, but it's still there.  If it's text, I can see it no problem.

Easy fix.  Don't worry.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay folks. Been out of the country and trying to get everything caught back up. I'll take a look into this and see what I can find out.

Other's have brought up issues with sigs before and I've been trying to track down where the issue is as well.