Evening All

Rog

Hello Everyone!

My name is Roger and am usually called Rog.  I've recently started playing airsoft with my 10 year old son.  We have been playing for only five weeks.  So far, my only experience is with Special Ops out of Martinsville, IN.  Not a bad little place and have really enjoyed playing there.  They are opening a new outdoor field in two weeks in Franklin, IN.  I believe 10 acres of airsoft dedicated fields (whereas other fields can be used for both).  Can't wait to get some outdoor experience.  I was delighted to stumble upon this site!  Looks like a great collection of dedicated players.  I recently bought a Colt M4, full metal AEG and have only played with it once.  This last weekend I purchased a reloadable grenade, some smoke bombs, a red/green dot scope and a few bits and pieces of tactical gear.  Anyways, look forward to maybe attending some events with you guys!

Welcome to the forum! You will find that the 6.5 years of archived information on here will provide you with fantastic sources of information on everything from how to upgrade your gun to where fields are located. Unfortunately a lot of people nowadays are disregarding forums in favor of facebook groups, but i think you'll get good use out of this place.

Hope to see you out there!

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the greeting and welcome Noxtoof!  I belong to a couple of FB groups but that this forum would be a nice addition to try and stay in the loop and find out where games are being held and of course you can never go wrong with archived Q&A material, lords know I have plenty of questions.  Thanks again and have a great rest of your day bud!

I love seeing Fathers and sons getting out and playing airsoft together. Welcome to the madhouse.

~Joker