What To Expect For My 1St Game

Kranman

I'm new to airsoft and wanted to know about what to expect out of my first game(McCordsville July 30). I ordered my gun(G&G CM), battery and facemask. I got camo clothes and goggles from a nearby military surplus store.

-What can I expect when I get there?

-What is the field like?

-How does a typical game go?

-What should I take(other than the stuff I bought and a red rag)?

Any help would be appreciated. 

EDIT: Sorry about the typo in the title

Edited by Kranman

For mccordsville bring plenty of water, some snacks, and bug spray. I can't comment on the field since i haven't been out there since last year but its mostly wooded field with some small structures and bunkers.

As long as you have everything you need, call your hits, and have a good attitude I think you can expect to have a great time. Introduce yourself, shake hands. Feel free to ask questions in person. You will find that most players in Indiana are nice and as helpful as they can be. Good luck!

~Joker

Joker nailed the rest right on the head, i should be at the mccordsville game next sundat so you should see me there

Water, water, water and oh..let me see...water!

I usually bring at least 2-3 liters of water with me on any given time.

Snacks, but nothing heavy.  Definitely nothing heavily salted.

Past that, what everyone else mentioned is spot on.

Kranman, I do not know if you have an eye pro with a fan. Since I don't I tend to fog. To remedy this I clean the lenses with a solution (water + alcohol) to remove debris, let them dry, then I apply a defog solution of my liking. I do this before going to a game. Some people have defog wipes on hand. I also pack two dead rags in case I lose one. The field is nice and easy to navigate. Have fun!

A trick I picked up that works for my goggles is blue dawn dish detergent. I put a dab on my finger per lense then smear it on to create a film. Let dry (10 min or so. Make sure it's dry) and then buff it out. Has really helped me with fogging which in my opinion is the biggest downer in the game.