Fps On Gas Pistol

Superfortress

So I was looking at finally purchasing a KJW Gas Blowback Pistol but it lists the FPS as 340-370, Is that too much and if so what level of FPS should I look for if I intend to use it in matches

You should be fine for the vast majority of fields in Indiana, most of which are field play and have a 400 FPS limit with a .2 BB.

If I had to guess, is the pistol one of those that can take both green gas and CO2? A lot of times, shops will put both FPS up with the lower end being green gas and the higher end being CO2.

You should be fine for the vast majority of fields in Indiana, most of which are field play and have a 400 FPS limit with a .2 BB.

If I had to guess, is the pistol one of those that can take both green gas and CO2? A lot of times, shops will put both FPS up with the lower end being green gas and the higher end being CO2.

Okay, Thank You!

• 2 weeks later...

I have a KJW KP08 (1911 hi-cappa) Gas pistol and run it on propane (basically the same as green gas, just smellier) and average about 315-325 fps on chrono with a fresh mag.

• 2 years later...

The majority of GBBP will be under most field limits. Once and a while you will come across a half blow back gun like a WinGun that will shoot well over 400fps with c02.