Pandora's Box Planning Thread

Bear

Here's something for us to plan out carpooling, camping and anything else.

I'm looking for folks to camp with. I'll be in a small pup tent. I'm planning to be on site by 6 at the latest and I'm bringing a small camp stove with me as well if anyone needs it to cook.

I have a seat open in my truck potentially if anyone wants to carpool from the Indianapolis area. I have to work till 230p Friday, but plan to leave from work.

As the self-identified personal representative for Broken, I can say that he will be camping Friday and Saturday night. I plan on driving from the Warsaw area on Saturday morning and likely crashing with Broken in his tent on Saturday night. I'm happy to offer a ride to anyone planning to leave from the Warsaw area early on Saturday morning. 

I also saw that a platoon document has been created on the Russian FB group. I would imagine that we'd like to run together as much as possible so that seems like a good place to make that happen. It looks like Broken and I are moving to Tango. 

I'm Platoon leader for tango. I have a FB tango Platoon page made for event Planning. Pandoras Box VII Tango Platoon. This will be organized, you need to have comms, know your role.