Wts: Jpc And Spr

AceReaper

Looking to sell my flyye jpc and my krytac spr. Cash is king, but some trades in the russian department are acceptable too.

JPC is size small, coyote brown, and comes with: Stiff foam plates, HSGI kryptek shoulder pads, unknown triple m4 pouch, and 2 HSGI pistol taco pouches. $120 shipped or trade for a smersh or gorka.

The krytac is a wolf grey SPR purchased from evike earlier this spring. It has: krytac prometheus 6.03 416mm barrel, rhop, g&g bucking, prowin hop unit, 2" barrel extension (purely for looks), tacfire short dot scope, 2 keymod rails, and a magpul MOE fixed carbine stock with the prs extended buttpad. I also have 10 G&P high rps midcaps for it, and the magwell it modified to fit these mags snugly. Zero feeding issues with the proper bbs (IE, not valken trash). Shoots amazingly well with .30 kwa bbs. There's over $700 worth of gun/attachments/upgrades/mags here, Asking $500 shipped. FTF is also an option. Zero trades on this one, unless you have an E&L ak with a generation 2 inferno with the full air setup, or an SR25 with full gen2 inferno setup.

pics: http://imgur.com/a/WNn3B

• 2 weeks later...

SPR is gone. JPC still available, price drop to $110 shipped. Would also like to add a Prometheus 590mm barrel for sale or trade, only trade is a prometheus barrel (455, 469, 500, or 509mm), or $50 shipped.