Wts Rigs, Camo, Pouches...

Smoke

What's up guys? Callsign is Smoke, used to play a fair amount a couple years back but tailed off as I went off to college. Now I have some spare gear that sits in a bin which I'd like to unload. Most of this stuff cost me a pretty penny as I acquired it over the years, but due to the nature of trying to unload this stuff I'll be knocking prices down considerably. Let my loss be your gain.

I'll be attending Williamc's game tomorrow, so if you're interested in anything I'll be bringing everything there. I don't check the forum anymore, but over the next couple of weeks I'll be checking on this thread every few days or so. Any serious inquiries are advised to pm me for my number, as transactions/interactions would be significantly faster.

I'll try to get pictures up tonight, but for now I'll just include descriptions. Prices negotiable. ***READ THE POST*** If you ask a question that has already been answered or is included in the post, I will ignore you. 

1. 762 Tactical chest rig -- ranger green

Brand new, this rig is a thing of beauty. Custom ordered off 762's website, it was originally a QRF rig that was switched up, has 4 open-top mag pouches, 2 pistol pouches, and a 3L hydro pouch (no bladder inc).

$100

2. ALICE Nam rig -- og

Assembled this rig myself a few years ago to pair with an M16A1 I picked up. Simple yet incredibly effective. Has a buttpack, 2 canteen pouches (1 inc), and can hold up to 6 m4 mags. Very good condition

$70

3. ACU hydro pack

Bladder included. Used.

$10

4. MARPAT Med-Long uni -- green

Includes hat, not sure what Gen. VG condition.

$25

5. (2) Condor plate carriers -- coyote brown / ranger green

Everyone likes to shit on Condor, but in my experience they offer durable entry-level gear for fair prices. No additional pouches included. Good starter rig. VG condition.

$15/ea

6. Chest rig -- black

Honestly I have no clue how this came to be in my possession. Can't seem to find who made it, though it seems pretty durable. 6 integrated mag pouches, MOLLE links, and a 3L hydro pouch (no bladder inc). VG condition.

$25

7. Blackhawk! 1.5L hydro bladder -- black

Bought it, never used it. Constructed of high quality material, comes with bladder. Used.

$20

8. Misc stuff ---

I'll have a bin of random things tomorrow. Look through it and see if you'd like anything. Items include/are not limited to:

-patches

-hatchet

-goggles

-holsters

-gloves

-hats

-belts

-high cap mags

-scope

If you've got a picture of some of those patches and the hydro carrier in black, I'd appreciate it