Wts 9Mm Sig P229 [18+]

starblade54

Looking to sell my 9mm Sig 229, went back to a USP 9 and do not feel I would give this the attention she deserves. If I am reading the date code correctly, it was made in 2003, so it does have the good extractor on it. This pistol is used, if the 2003 DOB didn't clue you in, but she fires like the day she left the factory, as expected of any Sig. Night sights are dim, can be seen at night, but they are not all that bright (again, 14 year old pistol here). Includes 1x 15rnd unknown manufacturer mag. No box unfortunately, did not get one when I purchased it. I could not tell you the number of rounds outside of the ~100 I have fired through her personally. No failures to feed or eject, working just as expected from a Sig.

Looking for $600 OBO

Not particularly looking for trades, but if you would like, I might be persuaded for a TM AA12 with mags/drums. and cash. Real Steel CZ Scorpion Evo would be the only other trade I am interested in. 

jPC8uznl.jpg?1

cki0K5Ml.jpg?1

afrb3Tgl.jpg

• 1 month later...

Bringing this back from the dead. $500 meet up or + shipping to FFL if i have to ship.