No Glocks On Any Online/overseas Store Catalogs?

AR14

I checked a few sites like eHobby Asia, Redwolf, Echigoya, etc. but it seems like all the GBB Glocks were removed from their catalogs. I searched 3-6 months ago and there were plenty, and I'm pretty sure they'd be listed as out of stock or discontinued unless I'm going mad. So would anyone know if Glock secretly cracked down hard on distributors of "counterfeit products" and had them taken off all the stores? Or am I just losing it?

JK Army and a few others still sell them.

Just checked and it looks like JK does have the WE Glocks. I may pick one up before they go completely extinct. I also checked Echigoya and had to squint for a moment when I saw $20 Glocks, but it turns out there are springer versions of it. Unless there's some way to rip out those internals and implant a GBB system...

Echigoya def still has their TM glocks up and so does Boomarms. JKArmy still has the WE glocks up.

Redwolf hasn't had glocks for ages, they trimmed them from their catalog when they started reaching out towards a global (read US) market.

Echigoya def still has their TM glocks up and so does Boomarms. JKArmy still has the WE glocks up.

Redwolf hasn't had glocks for ages, they trimmed them from their catalog when they started reaching out towards a global (read US) market.

So where are the ones on the Echigoya site? I can't seem to find them. Haven't heard of Boomarms yet.