Hey

The Tiger Shark

Hey what's going on, just moved to Indiana about 4 weeks ago from Tampa. Haven't played airsoft in over 4 years thought I'd jump back into it. 

Did some digging around and found this site by mistake, I guess this state is more paintball dominant than airsoft? Big change for me coming from FL, seeing as FL has a great balance between the two.

Anyways, just picked up a new heavily upgraded LCT AS VAL AEG with a prometheus 6.03 tightbore new springs bushing gears etc etc.

(I'll end up throwing in a Wolverine HPA next month knowing myself).

I'm sure my call sign is a bit different, I ended up getting it do to my "overly aggressive" style of play. 

Hope I get to meet some of you guys soon, I see a couple of events I might be able hit up this month.

PS: Is there an airsoft facility close to Greenwood? 

Thanks again.

-TTS

Welcome, there is Indy Battleground Paintball in Greenwood. They are starting to host airsoft games. There are a few others within about 30-45 minutes of Greenwood too.

Welcome to the forum..  And to indiana.. We have a pretty good group of airsofters here.   My team Impacts hosts games in Bloomington which is about a hour from greenwood.  You also have Mutual Combat in Spencer,  And Spec Ops group is a Indoor/Pro Shop open every weekend.  

Welcome to the club man! Indiana isn't necessarily dominated by paintball but we do tend to host games on some of those fields. IIRC the game we just had a few hours ago at Indy Battleground Paintball was an open event. I'm fairly new to all this as well but pretty much everyone here is pretty inviting: you'll fit right in.

Edited by Snuffles

Hello, welcome to the boards. I'd say there isnt an overwhelming presence of paintball over airsoft aside from business catering to rental groups, but that just may be my take on it. If you are willing to drive a couple hours, you will have no shortage of games each month.