3/12/17 Indy Battleground Paintball

Tomahawk

Is this site going to be doing airsoft more often? It'd be great if they did so I don't have to travel so far. I ended up missing the last one because my girlfriend's parents came into town unexpectedly.

Edited by Widowmaker^

Is this site going to be doing airsoft more often?

Not sure, they're a paintball buisiness so paintball will always be first, however they've seen what kind o crowd they can pull for airsoft so we'all just have to see. I'd be willing to bet they do at least a few more

Hey out of curiosity, is this field a good one? I would have to travel 3 or more hours to get there, so I was wondering if many people go and how the experience is.

I enjoy it, especially when both halves (There's a big part that extends under the foliage at the top) are in use, but we really need people to volunteer as refs.

I might be up for the task, but I'm not solid if I'm going to make it or not.

Here's a personal, stamped map that's actually outdated as a handful of buildings have been added since.

Google images has improved, so check it out here: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Indy+Paintball+Battleground/@39.5777542,-86.2387211,448a,20y,41.58t/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x886b600d23057fe3:0xc2cf497f096e71db!8m2!3d39.5819819!4d-86.2379341

0bqlY5i.jpg

Edited by Sturm

What do they do team wise green and tan or arm bands

the try to divide up by green and tan but last time they ended up using arm bands  

Wish I could go to this one. I finally have time to airsoft this weekened, but I work every Sunday :(

I'll definitely be there unless some random emergency comes up. Looks like civvie / black is Tan team so I should have the usual +1-3 depending on who can go. Not too savvy on how restrictive their rules seem to be though but if we can set up a more prominent presence then maybe they can let our EOs set the stage to be more inclusive.

Edited by Snuffles

Will they still be hosting the game due to possible weather conditions?

Gonna try giving a call to see

Will they still be hosting the game due to possible weather conditions?

Gonna try giving a call to see

Cold has never stopped a game before. It's going to be in the mid 30s, just wear a few layers and you'll be fine.