• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AceReaper

• green gaint

• EddieSpagg

• Odoyle rules

Rafter, what weight? If you dont want to take the risk i can pick you some up at my local shop and deliver them to ya at the game.

What are camp restrictions if there are any? I'll be going if anyone wants to ride with i leave from muncie area.

No problem rafter, i'll head to the shop thursday or friday to get them.

I've got a +1 for sure and a +1 that Broken will be bringing from purdue with him. Looking foreard to trsting out some new gear and guns!!

Say, anyone wih access to an airsoft chrono should bring it with them. If they have their paintball chronos running, readings will not be accurate, from past experience.

And remember everyone, good sportsmanship and respect should be expected. Newbies need help, help them. Someone has a question and you have an answer, help them out. Everyone's coming out to have a good time and shake off some winter dust, let's make this game a blast.

Hey guys it will be chilly Saturday so dress for the weather help one each other out and dont worry if your scared teams will be unbalanced they have tape if wr need to use it

I should be there with a +1 for sure. Also probably a couple more. I cant wait to go and try out a new field, their website looked amazing!

Myself and my two friends going with will be rocking green.

Yeah this place chrono'd my gun at like 240 fps, everywhere else it reads at around 370. That's a pretty big difference. I would take their readings with a grain of salt. Most of us know our guns and the safe engagment distances for them don't forget about your med because they tell you your shooting 150 fps lower than normal. :D

Again another reminder it will be chilly dress for the weather also if you need a ride let people know im coming from indy with 3 spots open in my car so if you need a ride let me know

Was planning to attend this but it's looking like some family stuff has come up and I won't be able to attend.

~Joker

Hey guys a little over 12 hours until game time if you need a ride let people know i know im beinh repetitive i just dont want someone to skip out because of not having a ride