• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AceReaper

• green gaint

• EddieSpagg

• Odoyle rules

I can't find a rule set for the event. I want to know if i can use the spring I have in my gun or if I need to order a new one.

I can't find a rule set for the event. I want to know if i can use the spring I have in my gun or if I need to order a new one.

From their website:

Assault rifles, 10′ MED. All assault rifles (no matter how they are powered) must not be over 1.5 Joules. Support weapons must be based on a real support weapon.

DMR (Designated marksman rifle): 1.85 joules max with 75ft MED Must be permanently altered to semi-auto only. Must carry secondary weapon capable of lesser class fps. Must have an 18in barrel and at least a 2x power scope with single fire only. Red Dot, Reflex cannot be use for sights, again sights must be at least 2x power.

Sniper Rifle (bolt action): Max 500 fps, 100′ MED. Must carry secondary weapon capable of lesser class fps.

I have been there once. It was my boy's first game. The fields they have are great. And the staff is good too. It is probably my favorite field that is close to home. I am taking my 2 boys this time. Should be a blast. Last time I was there they had a couple big tents to keep you out of the wind or rain.

I'll be there, just tell me what color to run, kinda want to run my tan Gorka but if some friends want to convince me otherwise...

Im in plus 1 i talked to josh there and there going to do green and tan teams however if its really unbalenced there gonna do tape

I'll be there barring anything unforeseen.  I'll *always* try to make their games.  I know people have complained about $25 for ~6 hours of play in the past but the staff always try to keep things moving and the field is a ton of fun and is 100% worth it.

Edited by Spectra

Only about a 30 min drive for me. I was iffy due to the date but after looking at their videos of the fields i was swayed. As long as it's not nasty weather I think I'll show and may have a +1-2.

If you have never been to the field id go this is ai chance to show the guys there we can get a turn out so that they hopefully invite us back in the summer, also hpa guys they have unlimted air for the day so thats a big plus in my book

Ah. Well, i'll likely have room in my car if you'd care to make the trip to elkhart and tag long south with. Beats having to drive the entire distance yourself.

I'll be trying to make this as well, at least to hang out, provided my truck is finished this week like it's supposed to be.

Last time I was there they had bbs for sale. Does anyone know if they will have them this time? I'm kind of out :(