Dmr Base Gun?

Penguin

Hello Everybody,

I am looking for a good base gun for a dmr build. M4, Spr, or Sr-25 style. Preferably something under $400. Please give me some good base gun suggestions and some internal upgrade suggestions. Thank you.

-Penguin

I typically chose my DMRs to be a 7.62x51 varient or something of the like that is a real world DMR: SR25, Scar-H, G3, that kind of thing. 

Best guns for a DMR however would be an AK or a TM/TM Clone M14, their hopup units are the best suited for it. 

Thanks for both of your suggestions but I'm going to go with the VFC Scar-H SSR MK17. After a lot of research and the almost half off deal I chose this one. Thanks again.

-Penguin

Thanks for both of your suggestions but I'm going to go with the VFC Scar-H SSR MK17. After a lot of research and the almost half off deal I chose this one. Thanks again.

-Penguin

Having owned one, its a cool choice, the Hopup unit leaves something to be desired, and its proprietary, so you have to use the VFC one. Also, Mags are expensive, about $30 a piece. Not trying to dissuade you from your choice, just making sure you understand what you are getting into!