• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AceReaper

• Nox

• Junker

• Sturm

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to still attend this meeting, but I've got some friends coming to visit on Friday. I'll see if I can't have them tag along.

Still planning to attend, if any other northerners want to tag along with me they're more than welcome.

Pretty easy to crash it if you bring shitty vegan/gluten/paleo pizza solutions to the party. They aren't solutions. They're abominations.

I imagine it'll be postponed till febuary so people can get the day off (if it does get postponed). Edit- I worded this wrong.

Edited by Archfiend

Until we hear from the mods of admin, this should be considered as still active. I also don't think the ice storm is going to effect this to much. It should be relatively clear by time to attend tomorrow.

Nox asked me to post. I was hoping for a little more input on the topic to relay to him. But it does seem like it will be safe.

Roads seem clear and events here in brown county are still going forward as planned. I would say the meeting should go forward as well unless it's really bad in other parts of the state. I unfortunately will not be able to make it due to work issues though.

edit: anyone wanna facetime me for it? :ph34r:

Edited by NebAnon

It is still active, has not been postponed. Leave early and give yourself plenty of time to safely get there.

Random question...Would it be okay to bring my 2 year old? I don't want to leave my wife with 4 kids, one of which is 5 days old.

If you have not left yet, don't feel that you need to rush to be here on time. Would much rather someone show up late than risk crashing on the drive.

I believe that Red 2 brought his wife and infant child to the first meeting he went to. Just know that we will be here for a few hours and often times kids get very bored when they have to sit in a place for a long time lol.

Fairly safe trip from elkhart for me. Major highways were good and clear. Side roads to gas station break though... That was another story.