Guffie Is Looking For A Field

Comrade Holland

The Guffie Coalition is looking for a field in southern Indiana where we can host our next event.

This will be a themed event with multiple, cohesive scenarios and many unique props. The date is still tentative.

If you have any leads on a good location please send me a PM and we can work out the details.

8251242148_015d43fef9_b.jpg

Is Poncho's field no longer airsoft-able? I remember at one point he was turning it into a horse field or something like that, but ended up hosting a couple games after that

Is Poncho's field no longer airsoft-able? I remember at one point he was turning it into a horse field or something like that, but ended up hosting a couple games after that

Not currently. Poncho retired from playing and hosting Airsoft. He can of course change his mind at any given time.

Off the top of my head a few fields in southern Indiana come to mind. Obviously there is mine, Joker's Circus which you guys are familiar with. But it has the downside of being small. Then there is Foxfire's field Mutual Combat Club in Spencer which IMHO is the best field in Indiana currently. Silver Spur in Princeton. I think there are a couple more but I'm currently drawing a blank.

~Joker

Edited by Joker

I would definitely suggest Foxfire's field and he has mentioned the desire to have his field used for events. I would vouch for you guys, as would many others I assume.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...