We Glock Questions

TEK

I have a WE G18C Gen3 and I was wanting to hear opinions on upgrades are custom things I want to do to it

After some research, I've heard these suggested upgrades the most, if you dissagree, or have a solid explination on why - I'd love it all

1. Stock Grips have bad posts and one guy specifically suggested a Guarder Brand Grip for its Brass Posts (Is that the right Model?)
  2. A steel trigger lever
  3. A stronger Loading Nozzle if you're using propane (which I am)
    1. Guarder - Is this the hardened one?
    2. Airsoft Surgeon
  4. A steel outer barrel

For custom additions, I was just looking a cool slide that isn't this one or this one

Can the WE Glock take actual Glock Parts so I can look into a wider selection of slides

Also what would I use to have a rail for a small pistol optic, would that be on the slide or an attachment via the rail on the bottom of the pistol?

Thanks, and sorry about the signature - the forum won't let me access mine to change it

I dont know a whole lot about the glocks, but if you are going to upgrade a lot then you may want to just get the Agency arms kit. It has a lot of stuff, plus it looks really hot.

I have literally never seen or broken a trigger lever. Slide stops, or hammers, yes. but never in my life have I broken a trigger lever.

The guarder frame has post issues as well, no sense in spending money to upgrade it to the same thing. Then link you have is a Stark Arms and will not work with the WE anyway. 

You really dont need to upgrade the loading nozzle for propane. You would need to upgrade the hammer spring, and recoil springs on a stock TM, but not on the WE. 

Most slide sets come with barrels, so if you are looking to get a new Slide for it, it will come with a barrel. 

WE glock can NOT use real glock parts. the Stark Arms/VFC can, but NOT the WE. 

They make red dot mounts that replace the rear sight of a stock slide, or there are things like the Ace1Arms Agency slide (which is specifically made for the WE i might add) and the Salient Arms RMR cut slides, have spots built into them for a replica RMR red dot sight. 

Hope this helps coming from a long time gas pistol user, previous and current WE Glock user, and GBB tech. 

I have literally never seen or broken a trigger lever. Slide stops, or hammers, yes. but never in my life have I broken a trigger lever.

The guarder frame has post issues as well, no sense in spending money to upgrade it to the same thing. Then link you have is a Stark Arms and will not work with the WE anyway. 

You really dont need to upgrade the loading nozzle for propane. You would need to upgrade the hammer spring, and recoil springs on a stock TM, but not on the WE. 

Most slide sets come with barrels, so if you are looking to get a new Slide for it, it will come with a barrel. 

WE glock can NOT use real glock parts. the Stark Arms/VFC can, but NOT the WE. 

They make red dot mounts that replace the rear sight of a stock slide, or there are things like the Ace1Arms Agency slide (which is specifically made for the WE i might add) and the Salient Arms RMR cut slides, have spots built into them for a replica RMR red dot sight. 

Hope this helps coming from a long time gas .

So pretty much, I don't have to replace much if anything with a the pistol, until they break if anything? Another question would be, wouldn't using a fully automatic pistol wear the parts our a lot faster than a regular pistol?

Also, other than the slide, have any suggestions for cool custom bits I can throw on my Glock like grip tape or something like that?

So pretty much, I don't have to replace much if anything with a the pistol, until they break if anything? Another question would be, wouldn't using a fully automatic pistol wear the parts our a lot faster than a regular pistol?

Also, other than the slide, have any suggestions for cool custom bits I can throw on my Glock like grip tape or something like that?

Currect, the mentality of "dont fix it if it aint broken". In theory, yes, as its more cycles, but it tends to last just as long as a semi auto pistol. 

You can find all sorts of custom bits around, magwells, those kinds of things, there is grip tape you can just put on, or you can take a soldering iron and stipple things yourself if  you want. 

Here is my WE Glock 19 with the Agency Arms Glock 19 slide set. 

GfOWURIl.jpg

I dont know a whole lot about the glocks, but if you are going to upgrade a lot then you may want to just get the Agency arms kit. It has a lot of stuff, plus it looks really hot.

Here is my WE Glock 19 with the Agency Arms Glock 19 slide set.

Is there an agency arms kit for the WE G18C? The semi-full selector switch would make it not possible to fit the g17/19 slide on my g18

Edited by TEK

The slide kits come with parts for both semi auto and select fire models. As i only have a semi auto one, im not sure how the auto parts fit together and work, but it supposedly comes with parts for both versions (i say supposedly as that is what i was told, i have the parts that are for the auto version, but no clue how they go in).