New To Hpa Systems

TEK

So, I want to rig my WE g18c for HPA using these on my mags because I'm not looking to pay $10+ for each tank of green gas, and propane smells

I did some research and found some products I'm interested in, yet I want to make sure I'm not making any mistakes, so I want a pro's approval 

1. Tank
  2. Regulator & Hose
  3. Pump?

I was interested on a pump I could use on the fly because Indiana doesn't have many scuba shops, do I have to get one specifically for airsoft like this one, or can I get a hand pump specifically just for High Pressure like this one, and just buy specific valves for connecting the pump to the tank

Most paint ball shops also refill hpa tanks. An actual air compressor to reach 3000 PSI is several thousands of dollars. Only real affordable way to go would be a shoebox compressor. It basically compresses air from a standard home compressor. But it is really really slow.

There is always the high pressure hand pump like in your like, but I've seen a couple guys work one of those for like an hour. They only managed to get like 500psi. So yeah, I'll just keep filling mine at Indy battle grounds.

Edited by civey

Propain Adapter and a 2.00 bottle of rc shock oil...  Going hpa to save money is a losing battle.  Going to it for most cost and consistancy is the reason for hpa.   If you want a affordable way to fill tanks.. getting a scuba tank and a adaptor is the way to go.. then have the big tank filled and use it to fill the small one.   But your talking a very very long time to recoup your costs just in gear.  Also the tank you listed will not work with the regulator.. you need one with a 300psi or less for the cheaper regulator.. one that will handle the 800psi of your standard tanks cost about 115 or so. 

Edited by Crimson

I can confirm HPA is not cheap. Propane is honestly the way to go...all season for like $10. Yeah, it smells for a second but we are also rolling around in the mud so...meh

Thanks everyone! I'll stick to propane

And one last question, I have the Airsoft innovations pump kit for propane, should I still lubricate my magazines and gun even when using this?

Edited by TEK