Wts/wtt Several Aegs And Other Spare Kit

Spectra

So I've acquired way too much stuff in last year or so since getting back in the game so I have some (barely used!) stuff I'd like to get rid of that isn't to my preference or doesn't fit, etc. as well as some stuff I still have laying around from when I played before that I don't want to keep.  

I prefer to do transactions in person at an event where you are able to test fire and otherwise try things out.  I will be at the MCC Buy/Sell/Trade day on May 14th and would like to clear out as much of this stuff there as possible.  If we cannot meet up there then the monthly events at McCordsville usually work best for me as I live close to there.  This is for your protection and mine as you get to see the items and how they function in person and I don't get branded a jackass for selling you something that broke in transit, you don't feel was as described, etc.  I will gladly accept cash or PayPal (friends and family to avoid fees) as payment.  All sales are final once money and goods have changed hands.

The only trades I would possibly be interested in are AEG platforms that take AR mags such as CQB M4 variants, ICS L85, G&G F2000, etc. or MP5s.

More items will be added as I continue to take pictures, etc. and I will be bringing everything I can out to MCC this weekend (5/14) *

Now, on to the stuff:

1.  Tan Lancer Tactical Elite Polymer Multi Mission 10.5 RIS Carbine - $145

P_20150930_171445_zpsci3t9clg.jpg

P_20150930_170844_zpsvz2sdk96.jpg

641c4bc7-b3c9-4487-bd66-0d104ce520b8_zps

So bought in on Airsoft GI's "Crazy 88" box a while back at $159 and got one of these.  I wanted to keep it until after Irene last year in-case I needed a spare rifle but that time has passed.  Internals are OEM'd by Lonex, and it has a solid feeling but very lightweight polymer body.  Last chrono'd it was shooting right around ~380 (give or take) FPS with .20s.

The gun has only been fired a handful of times to chrono it and is virtually brand new.  The ONLY thing I have done is remove the plastic orange flash hider and put a black JG metal birdcage one in its place.  This will come with the originally included accessories - a cleaning rod, flash-mag style polymer highcap, Lancer Tactical vinyl and patch, owners manual and an orange cap. This gun does NOT come with a battery or charger and the only slight flaw I've noticed on this one is that the dust cover doesn't want to stay closed.

2. Commie Starter Kit - $200

P_20150930_171902_zpsbqxjgfvt.jpg

P_20150930_171719_zpsfurdhhwp.jpg

P_20151011_162229_zpsuoehjgm7.jpg

This should make a nice starter kit for anyone just getting into the game and will include the following:

Cyma CM045A Full Metal / Wood AKS 74N AEG - I used this AEG for one game at Mccordsville following some feeding issues with another rifle I had been using so again it is barely used other than a few shots to chrono and two or three midcaps worth of BBs in the aforementioned game.  In addition to the rifle it comes with everything that was in the original box - one stick battery, one wall-charger and a small bag of (crap) BBs. This thing seems quite solid with a nice high torque motor that easily cranked the stock spring shooting ~380 (give or take) FPS or so on an 8.4v battery.  I took this apart a couple of months ago and put in a more CQB-friendly spring and cleaned some of the excessive grease off of the gears and cleaned the hop-up.  Last chrono'd it was shooting closer to 350 FPS.

1 x Box of 5 MAG 100rd Midcaps - Because highcaps suck and I've never had bad luck with MAG midcaps. Also barely used as they were purchased for this gun.

2 x Tenergy 8.4v 1600mAh NiMH Stick Batteries - Basic 8.4v NiMH batteries. Bought for this gun so they've only been charged a coupe of times.

1 x Surplus Chicom Chest Rig - A classic, basic Chicom chest rig, perfect for an AK! Four mag pouches and two grenade pouches.  I've only worn this once, actually as a super low-budget P90 rig (blasphemy! I know...) and it is decent used/surplus shape.

I'm trying to make this a nice, fairly inclusive deal for a newer player who needs the basics but I would be willing to split this up on request for reasonable offers. 

3. Condor LCS Sentry Plate Carrier - $45

IMG_20160503_170115_zpssyi07ml8.jpg

IMG_20160503_170104_zps1cfg4tsb.jpg

Bought this new a little while back for $60.  Tried it on a few times but otherwise this is unused, it just doesn't fit me well enough.  I'd recommend this for someone with a small frame...  I can squeeze into it without dummy plates but that's about it.

4.  Madbull Gemtech "Blackside" Barrel Extension - $20

IMG_20160503_171139_zpscxcdhmjo.jpg

Used to run this on my 1st gen KWA M4 back in ~2008 or so but I don't have anything I want to put it on anymore.  Minor signs of use (notably the scuff near the top in the picture) but in pretty decent shape.

5.  ICS CXP Ape and 8 ICS 180rd T-Mags (FREE GHETTO MAG PULLS INCLUDED!!! :) - $400

IMG_20160503_170128_zpsmbkp6kyd.jpg

Nearly new, only used for part of the 2nd day of Irene last October and a smaller game last year.  I've only used these mags with this gun so they are barely used as well.  Does not come with the original orange flash hider, but has a black M4 birdcage on it instead.  I do not remember what this gun last chrono'd at, but with the split gearbox it is extremely easy to change the spring and I can probably provide a different one if necessary.  The mags have my makeshift 'magpuls' on them but are removed easily enough.

Two important notes on this gun - It is a HUGE pain in the ass to fit batteries in the stock (especially if you are like me and don't want to use a LiPo).  Also, I believe this gun require a minor modifications for most mags to feed correctly except for the ICS T-Mags, which I have NOT performed.  These mags were not cheap and I am essentially throwing them in for free.

5.  Pantach Weesatch - $40

IMG_20160503_170034_zps1klacnhd.jpg

IMG_20160503_170050_zpsgkppmdhr.jpg

This is a solid piece of kit that I picked up when PARA switched from older style British kit to MOLLE.  I used it for a couple of years, so it definitely isn't new but is in fairly good shape overall.  I have plenty of load bearing gear and this just doesn't work as well for me as some of my other kit.  Comes with the hydro pouch and map pouch shown in the pictures. 

Edited by Spectra

PM'ed about the Pantac Weesatch.

If those ICS mags were in black, I'd take a few off  your hands.

Condor plate carrier sold at the MCC Buy/Sell/Trade day, everything else is still available and I will be putting some more up as I have a chance to take pictures.

I did discover when someone test fired the LT M4 that the hop-up didn't seem to be working so I will be investigating that but in the meantime would definitely accept a lower offer to compensate.

I should also mention that I'm happy to split up any of the above, like the AK or the CXP APE from the other stuff if you don't want the rest.

• 2 weeks later...

Gemtech Blackside on hold for Sabertooth at Pandora's Box next weekend unless sale falls through.

Everything else is still available and I'd be happy to bring it up to Sherwood Forest as long as I have notice by this coming Thursday to pack it as I will be heading up early to visit family beforehand.  

• 2 weeks later...

Would you be willing to split the chicom from the ak deal?

Sure, just shoot me an offer.  I think I paid about $25 for it from some Amazon vendor.  If you would prefer I could even just look through my order history on Amazon and link it to you if you'd rather get it from there.

I'm thinking of keeping the AK now anyway as I had two rifles go down on me at Pandora's Box so I'm not set on selling the package any more.

I plan on being at the Boneyard on the 26th for the 'End of Days' game so if you are going (or if anyone else wants to see/ buy anything) that would be a good time.

Edited by Spectra

Chicoms mostly go for $20 a pop. I could look it up but I don't feel like waiting for shipping and would rather pay upfront.

Chicoms mostly go for $20 a pop. I could look it up but I don't feel like waiting for shipping and would rather pay upfront.

Sure, I understand, just figured I'd offer in case that was more useful to you then dealing with me :)

$15?

• 2 weeks later...

No more AEGs for sale - I caved in and decided to keep the APE and AK.  The Weesatch is the only thing in this thread that is currently still available. 

Edited by Spectra