Any Thoughts On This Gun?

Papabees

While I cant comment as I have never seen on till now.. Looks like a g36 base so its a V3 grearbox.. Price looks good..   And if I wasnt building other stuff I would probably have already ordered it..  Looks cool as hell.. If you buy it I reserve rights to fondling privileges. 

OEM Ares, neat.

Looks pretty snazzy, and I love special snowflakes.

A comment on evike says some guy had to RMA his because of tappet issues, but that's pretty minor. Probably first batch issues.

"functional bolt catch" Does this mean it locks back on last round? Sweet jesus, sign me up. AEGs with this are far and few between; this might be my next snowflake.

Slap an Xcortech X3300w on top with ammo count and it's a beautiful scifi device.

Edited by ProPainTank

"functional bolt catch" Does this mean it locks back on last round? Sweet jesus, sign me up. AEGs with this are far and few between; this might be my next snowflake.

Unlikely that it locks back on the last round..  

Krytac haz dis...HAIL HYDRA!!!

Edited by Endgame

My guess? The mock bolt locks back so you can adjust the hop, and then you can release it with the bolt catch. Still not a bad feature, but not as snazzy as you were picturing.