Wolverine Bolt

Crimson

Ill be preordering one of these in a few week..  Looks to be a step up in technology from the Mancraft system.   Cant wait to see what I can make one do.   Didnt see a post here about it so thought I would start one...

http://wolverineairsoft.com/bolt/

Feel free to move to the Gas gun section if needs be.. but it covers a bit of both at this point.

FU€£ ME, FU€£ ME SIDEWAYS.... I ordered a mancraft for my l96 2 days ago. SMH

Edited by civey

Install looks pretty easy.. and civey dont beat your self up to much they dont have it for the l96 yet.   I have been itching to build a Hpa bolt gun and been eyeballing the Mancraft one hard..  And well I really wanna try and new platform been rocking out a vsr for a few years now.  But im thinking I have to build one with the bolt.  Looks like a amazing system for sure.  

• 2 weeks later...

Found a new video thought I would share.. Already started buying stuff to build mine...   

• 2 weeks later...

I cant wait.. I have one on order.. already have base gun built for the most part.  Echo1 PSR running a bar10 bolt.  Action Army hopup with Maple leaf bucking,  6.03 Action army Barrel 430mm.  Even picked up 2 scuba tanks to be able to refil the 13ci tank I plan to run on it.  I will do a full review on it when its done.

I cant wait.. I have one on order.. already have base gun built for the most part.  Echo1 PSR running a bar10 bolt.  Action Army hopup with Maple leaf bucking,  6.03 Action army Barrel 430mm.  Even picked up 2 scuba tanks to be able to refil the 13ci tank I plan to run on it.  I will do a full review on it when its done.

Awesome! I look forward to seeing/hearing what you have to say.

• 3 months later...

Reviving this thread as I finally got my hands on the Bolt.   Impressed is a understatement.   Quiet Accurate consistant.. Everything I wanted in a sniper rifle.   I will be doing a write and and probably a video on it soon.  Feel free to shoot me any questions anyone has.  

Ok here is my first attempt at a video and a little bit more Information on the Bolt.  Did a little testing and tuning today and all I can say is im impressed.  it out shoots everything I have used to date.  I actually lose sight of the bb before I start to see it drop.  Shooting 550 or 2.8 joules using .40bbs.  More to come so subscribe to my channel or my facebook page.  https://www.facebook.com/CallsignCrimson/ 

• 2 weeks later...

Over the weekend a got to see the Wolverine Bolt in action. Its very impressive system, super quiet and can reach out touch someone over 300ft! Ive been wanting one for some time and after what I've seen,Im going to get one in the near future.