M4 Stopped Shooting/ Generating Any Power

Crash

I've been trying to find a tech to fix my gun for months. My m4 is my primary and my loadout is built around it. One day i was testing out new scope and it slowly chugged down( as if ran out of battery) but battery works in all other guns. If there are any techs in the bloomington Monroe county area i could easily take it to you and pay what is needed for work. Hope to get some help

There are a few in the B-Town area. I'll let them chime in if they want to work on the system or not.

While you say the battery worked in other guns, I'd still strongly suggest giving the battery a solid charge and trying again. I've had many guns come my way for similar circumstances only to find out that a battery was just on it's way out and the gun was working perfectly fine otherwise.

The other thing may be that the motor height screw in the bottom of the pistol grip is set too high (meaning it is pushing the motor too far into the gearbox). Symptoms of this typically include overheating, low rof, and blown fuses. When the gun does fire, does it have a low growl noise or does it sounds smooth/consistent?

Awesome thanks man! Tried multiple batteries on it. No power reaches gun. I did try to take it apart to see if maybe gears came loose or the trigger spring came off, i don't know anything about internals. I was wondering if motor may actually be the problem. Fuse isnt blown. My gun is wired to the front so wires are exposed.

By the way gun is taken apart, i took gearbox apart to look inside for any answer to my problem but found nothing i new of. I put back together, but i just need a good tech to take a look at it haha i appreciate you looking around bro

Ah, "no power reaching the motor" is different than "slowly chugging down". Since the gun has been taken apart, I'd say get it to a tech at this point. We have a list of known techs but there are others out there who work on stuff as well and may not be on the list yet.

List can be found here.