Kwa Kriss Vector - Help

TEK

Well, if it was busted still, that would be bogus. As it is fixed and performing, should do the trick. If you have experience in breaking things down to clean, the next time you do so pay close attention to the internals, looking for wear and tear. You may be able to spot trouble before it happens. If you don't have the experience, well... There are Youtube videos that can pinch hit.

(Sayyyyy... that's a good idea.) 

Hush, me. 

Well, if it was busted still, that would be bogus. As it is fixed and performing, should do the trick. If you have experience in breaking things down to clean, the next time you do so pay close attention to the internals, looking for wear and tear. You may be able to spot trouble before it happens. If you don't have the experience, well... There are Youtube videos that can pinch hit.

(Sayyyyy... that's a good idea.) 

Hush, me.

It runs fine, I was just thinking its like a car, where the more repairs usually doesn't mean the car works like new.

And yea, YouTube will be my best friend for tearing the gun down

if you have the money to i would recommend buying some cqb russian hap taps and a hap low pressure regulator, this will cons a lot in the beginning butwill save you lots of money in the future and will produce no smell. 

if you have the money to i would recommend buying some cqb russian hap taps and a hap low pressure regulator, this will cons a lot in the beginning butwill save you lots of money in the future and will produce no smell. 

After looking at some - what's the real purpose?

Are they just for cold days?

hpa is a more consistent and more reliable power source for guns it will allow you to control your fps in small increments to make your gun field legal if needed. i have experience with kwa gab mag valves and they tend to leak! its worth the money to treat hat gun right.

• 2 weeks later...

Echo - thanks for the upgrade tips - this thing is AMAZING

Also, I'm using propane and honestly, I don't mind the smell, I actually kinda like it  :blink: not the scent of candle I would buy but I really don't mind it