Thompsons Woods-Black Friday Massacre-Charity Game.

TK-04 OLLIE

Hey folks we will be having a open play game on black friday. May have a small scenerio to play as well.

Start time:0730

End time:tbd

Cost:10

Benefiting charity:secret families of deleware co.

Team colors: standard tan and green

Comment in and team color. If you have a plus 1 they must state their team color as well.

Will post rules when i am home on laptop.

If I attend, I will be in standard  multicam. Questions: Do you have to arrive at 7:30? Would it be a problem if I showed up more like 9:30? Do you have FPS limits? I have a JG shooting around 380 with .25 and an Echo1 with .25s around 330-350. Is there a midcap/highcap rule or can we run any mags we want? Semi/full, or both based on gameplay?

If I attend, I will be in standard multicam. Questions: Do you have to arrive at 7:30? Would it be a problem if I showed up more like 9:30? Do you have FPS limits? I have a JG shooting around 380 with .25 and an Echo1 with .25s around 330-350. Is there a midcap/highcap rule or can we run any mags we want? Semi/full, or both based on gameplay?

you can arrive whenever but if it is muddy you will have to walk back to the field. Fps limits will be posted later tonight when im off work. We will have a chrono. Run mids or highs and full auto is acceptable for most game styles. We will let you know if its a semi game. Just dont mag dump someone or you will be removed from gameplay. Full rules will be posted tonight

Field waivers will be signed on site. This is to ensure that I collect each personally. It will be part of the check in process

Teams will be tan (federation) or green (coalition).

we will play the storyline first afterwards we will play open play style.

check in will be in the garage, chrono will be in the yard, setup will be in the barn.

Rules:

All players must have full sealed goggles. metal mesh or stamped steel must be approved by the eo

All weapons should have the magazine removed when the weapon isn't in use, or when in the designated safe zone.

All players will observe "No fire" zones at all times.

Bang Kills: You must have complete control of the situation

You can only Bang Kill within 5 ft. players can chose to be bang killed if they feel the opponents gun is “too hot” for the distance.

Once you are hit: Yell "hit" loudly.

Pull out your red death rag and place it on your head.

Engagement rules

{Must use .20's weight bb's at chrono}

0-400fps Full Auto, If fps is above 360fps and within 5-10ft from someone, semi only or use a sidearm.

400-450fps Semi only, 25' minimum engagement distance.

i will bring the grill and have hot dogs/ water.

comment in, number attending and green or tan.

camo restrictions

green-acu woodland marpat

tan-multicam or any desert pattern

Thompsons Woods field

10617 w 400 n Parker City, IN 47368

HOLDHARMLESS & WAIVER

EACH INDIVIDUAL MUST READ AND SIGN THIS RELEASE OF LIABLITY PRIOR TO PARTICIPATION IN THE ACTIVITY OF GAMES.

In order to participate in these activities, I the undersigned agree and acknowledge that:

There is risk of injury, including a potential for permanent disability or death resulting from participation in these activities or from the equipment involved, I freely assume all such risks both known and unknown and assume full responsibility for my participation. I have read and understand the rules, including all safety-related rules, and agree to fully comply with all regulations during my participation. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin hereby release and hold harmless the Thompson family, property owners and all moderators and organizers of this event , officials, agents and or employees, land owners and transportation companies from any and all liability for injury, disability, death, loss or damage to personal property. I acknowledge, understand and agree that I have read this release of liability and assume all risk associated with participating

and that I sign this release of liability voluntarily and without inducement.

Participant's Name: _________________________ Date of Birth: __________ Age: ____ (Please Print)

PARTICIPANTS SIGNATURE: _______________________________

DATE: _____________

ADDRESS: ______________________________________

CITY: ____________________________________ STATE: __________

ZIP CODE: _____________

MINOR AGE PARTICIPANTS

(ANYONE 17 AND UNDER)

All players under the age of 18 at the time of participation must have a parent or legal guardian sign below.

I certify that I am the parent or guardian with legal responsibility for the above signed participant and agree to his/her release.

I also agree to indemnify the above named companies and individuals from all liabilities resulting from his/her participation in these activities for myself, my heirs, assigns and next of kin.

I also, understand that I am financially responsible for any lost or stolen rental equipment that the above participant rents from any vendors.

PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN’S SIGNATURE: __________________________

DATE: _______

EMERGENCY PHONE NUMBER (S)

(______)________-___________ (______)________-_________

WITNESS: _______________________________________________________________________

(I AM OF LEGAL ADULT AGE AND WITNESSED THE ABOVE PARENT / GUARDIAN'S SIGNATURE)

2 days out folks please sign up. Remibder that all proceeds will be donated to needy families to help kids have a good christmas.