Any Upgrades For My Guns

Buckijoik

Well first off hello everyone i am new to the Airsofting world and this whole thing but i just had some questions i have two guns and was wondering if there were any ways i could upgrade them?  Then my second question is how can i make my M4 more silent because its so loud?  The first gun is G&G Limited edition blowback "Baconator" M4 Commando Combat Machine Airsoft AEG. The second is H&K MP5A5 Full metal Airsoft AEG Rifle by Umarex. 

You're going to get this from a few other people on here, but before you make any posts, you have to do an intro. We're happy to help you with anything you need, but only if you read the rules first.  No hard feelings, I made the same mistake, but go to the 'Introductions' page and read the guidelines to posting an introductory thread before anything else

You're going to get this from a few other people on here, but before you make any posts, you have to do an intro. We're happy to help you with anything you need, but only if you read the rules first.  No hard feelings, I made the same mistake, but go to the 'Introductions' page and read the guidelines to posting an introductory thread before anything else

well i introduced my self now is there any gun upgrades available? 

Alright, come on people, I know it's common sense, but you could at least give him an appropriate answer.

Buckijoik, for your Combat Machine, there are literally hundreds of upgrades available, since it's a Version 2 gearbox. I recommend Airsoft GI to look for parts. They're a little expensive, but I've yet to have a problem with their service. It's a similar thing with your MP5A5. Just look up what version gearbox your gun uses, and then look for those type of parts; thus AceReapers response above.

Alright, come on people, I know it's common sense, but you could at least give him an appropriate answer.

Buckijoik, for your Combat Machine, there are literally hundreds of upgrades available, since it's a Version 2 gearbox. I recommend Airsoft GI to look for parts. They're a little expensive, but I've yet to have a problem with their service. It's a similar thing with your MP5A5. Just look up what version gearbox your gun uses, and then look for those type of parts; thus AceReapers response above.

well thank you very much haha in my defense in my intro i said i would ask stupid question but again thank you for your answer ill look into that for sure!

Edited by hrturner

well thank you very much haha in my defense in my intro i said i would ask stupid question but again thank you for your answer ill look into that for sure!

This isn't a reason to disregard our rules. If you want our help, follow our rules. It's plain and simple.

Regardless, Noise comes from a lot of different places in the gun. Blowback systems are inherently loud as they have a large chunk of metal that is moving back and forth. Is the noise you are referring to a clunking noise or is it a whining/mechanical noise? Polymer guns are also naturally louder than their metal body cousins. Again just the way things work.

This isn't a reason to disregard our rules. If you want our help, follow our rules. It's plain and simple.

Regardless, Noise comes from a lot of different places in the gun. Blowback systems are inherently loud as they have a large chunk of metal that is moving back and forth. Is the noise you are referring to a clunking noise or is it a whining/mechanical noise? Polymer guns are also naturally louder than their metal body cousins. Again just the way things work.

yeah sorry about that i didn't read the how to post a question thing before i posted this so my bad about that! but my gun i think it has a amplifier I'm not sure exactly but the barrel doesn't go all the way out to the suppresser thing on the end of the whole gun so its like a hollowed out suppresser that the barrel only goes to the beginning of? so yeah but then my next question it how to remove it if thats the problem? 

A hollow suppressor can make the pop noise out of the end of the barrel louder. A lot of mock suppressors will put foam rings in the suppressor to help dampen the noise. If the suppressor is cosmetic you can always remove it too.