Aks 74 Un Cqb Folding Stock

samdog

DBOYS RK 01 1 small

DBOYS RK 01 2 small

DBOYS Full Metal RK-01 WS Steel Version

AKS 74 UN CQB Folding Stock

I bought this new 6 months ago and I’m eliminating anything in my arsenal that isn’t ‘standard’ M4 gear to pay for an HPA conversion and to standardize my gear.

I bought it from AirsoftGI:  http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=2903

This shoots fast, hard, and straight.  It has only been skirmished once and it performed very well.  I will include the High Cap DBOYS mag for the price of $199 (see below, I have $319++ into it). 

I will add the 3 mid-cap G&P mags and 2 high-cap zip mags for an additional $50 to make the package $249.  If you are familiar with these mags, you know they cost around $15 each, so this price is a bargain.  That is the price with the gun…until the gun is sold, I won’t sell the mags separately. 

This is the full steel and real wood version (not the cheapo Pot Metal version) which is both more solid and long-lasting.  I have upgraded just about everything in the gearbox and electrical including:

1. New Gears ($20)
  2. New piston and head ($18)
  3. New cylinder head and air nozzle ($15)
  4. New selector plate ($8)
  5. New trigger switch ($8)
  6. New Motor ($30)
  7. New Mosfet (it is crazy-fast with the 11.1 battery now) ($20)
  8. New wiring throughout
  9. Moved battery to rear and added pouch so I could use any battery I wanted rather than being stuck with those stupid low capacity stick batteries
  10. Tight Bore Stainless Steel Barrel ($30)
  11. New Metal hopup ($15)
  12. Flat-hopped Modification
  13. Newly Shimmed and Greased

Total of my costs for the Gun plus upgrades:  $319 (not including tax, shipping, and a ridiculous amount of time/labor).  Again, I am selling with one high-cap mag for $199 or with all mags shown for $249.

Please let me know what questions you have or if you want to see it.

Edited by samdog

• 3 months later...