Scar-L Hop Up

Angel

So I recently traded AEG's and now have a agm/dboy's Scar-L. While it was being shipped to my house however, some part inside the hop up was knocked loose. After about an hour or so of taking the gun apart, searching youtube and google... I STILL don't know what the heck this thing is. 

Here is a picture of the dissembled hop up:

2BspTFC.jpg

That small black rubber circle was stuck inside the middle of the hop up where the bb's go, thus not letting the gun feed. I tried taking it out and then firing the gun. But only shot one bb 5 inches out of the barrel and then wouldn't fire anymore. Any AEG techs out there know what the heck is going on?

Edited by Angel

That would be part of the bucking. It goes on the end where the bb sits before it is fired. Its makes a air seal around the nozzle. You just need and new bucking.

That would be part of the bucking. It goes on the end where the bb sits before it is fired. Its makes a air seal around the nozzle. You just need and new bucking.

Theres three ends, the one that the mag goes into, the one that the barrel slides into, or the end where the adjustment is?

The bucking goes onto the barrel port, holds the bb in place soon won't fall out. It looks like its damaged so you'll need a new one. Also, looks like you're missing a screw. Might need to check that out but honestly, hop ups are one of the most easiest things to work on (except for the nub).

The bucking goes onto the barrel port, holds the bb in place soon won't fall out. It looks like its damaged so you'll need a new one. Also, looks like you're missing a screw. Might need to check that out but honestly, hop ups are one of the most easiest things to work on (except for the nub).

I'm just glad it isn't the gearbox... I'll look into replacing the hop up with what little money I have left set aside for Blind Fury

Edit: Probably won't replace the whole hop up but just the bucking

Edited by Angel

I'm just glad it isn't the gearbox... I'll look into replacing the hop up with what little money I have left set aside for Blind Fury

See if you can find just the bucking

See if you can find just the bucking

Yeah I thought of that after I posted and was already looking for hop ups

Definitely going to get a new bucking instead