Hallo, Ich Heiße Maus.

Maus

Greetings. Due to some issues regarding a test post, I will be giving you all the proper intro you deserve. My name Is Maus, I go by Maus everywhere but my job. I got that name from one of my body art mentors because I was never to be found unless I was digging in the fridge eating someone elses cheese. I recall her saying "You f*cking ate all my cheese again? You f*cking lab mouse. That sh*ts been sitting in my fridge at home for 4 years. I brought it to feed to the squirrels. I hope you dont get Lassa Fever". "Lab mouse" made me laugh like crazy, and from then on I signed all of my artwork with "Maus" as a joke. I am currently in Seymour, IN, but that is likely to change because I don't like being in the same place for too long. I'm considering Broad Ripple as an option because there are a lot of bars, and I'm a borderline alcoholic (Jk, I only drink like twice a month). But, for real it seems cool. I have also lived in Muncie, and I hated it. If you have read any of my other posts you would know that I do not own any airsoft gear other than my ACUs, and some jump boots. I am in the market for something cheap to start off with considering I honestly have $2 to my name. I have played airsoft (did I say that right guys?) before with some friends, but all we had where some plastic Chinese spring op pistols, and a few "high dollar" ($25) rifles. I miss playing with them but they are all adults now (20-24), and are too busy "chasing girls" and "working" to have fun in the park like back in the old days when we were 16 and bored. Farewell old friendzoned comrades. You will be missed. 

Now here is some off topic stuff about me. 

I am engaged and have been with this girl for over 6 years. She is a freaking nutcase but I love her and her appreciation for both 1911's and Glock.  

As you probably had assumed from the wall of text above, I worked at a body art/tattoo shop. Yes I did, and no, I will not put a tattoo machine anywhere near you, and no I will not shove a needle in your face (or anywhere else), although if you are willing to ask a stranger who doesn't work at a shop (anymore) to do it you probably deserve it, along with the infection, or worse. 

I LOVE music, some of my favorite musicians/bands include: Tool, Slint, Less than Jake, The Flatliners, Pearl Jam, STP, OFWGKTA, Suicide Silence,  Syd Barrett, Job for a Cowboy, Houndmouth, Fugazi, Minor threat, Black Flag, Nirvana, Beneath the Sky, Misfits, Ice Cube, NOFX, NWA, Janes Addiction, Waking the Cadaver, Wu Tang, Smashing Pumpkins, Hopsin, Iwrestledabearonce, Rise Against, Unwritten law, Hot action cop, Pink Guy.... I could do this for days. 

I get into comics, gaming and anime, a little bit. I don't claim to be a hardcore nerd or anything, but to do have a comic collection (Dead@17, The Punisher, Hack/Slash, to name a few), and yes I do attend Gaming/Comic/Anime Conventions on occasion. I'm not going to bore you with animu titles that no one cares about. I have an Xbox 360, but I like PC Gaming better. A friend of mine broke my gaming laptop on accident, So no more Garry's Mod, or Day of Defeat for me. 

Anyway, I sadly admit that I do have an addiction to COD Black Ops 2. Go ahead and bash me now and get it out of your system.

Its good to finally introduce myself, and hopefully one day I will get to shoot at you.