Aps M50 Co2 Shell Ejecting Rifle

CarniVORE

I just bought the aps m50 on Friday. The gun has 6 shells that you fill with co2. It shoots at 500-560 fps with the mid shells. If I had the low and the high fps shells I would shoot 300-800 fps.the gun weighs about 10 pounds. So this gun fills like a real gun.

Ok very nice looking rifle. But, I see problems,

1.You would have to get a lot of shells.

2.The fps. Some one could use the lower to chrono then switch in the middle of the game. To higher fps. 800fps. wow.

Edited by williamc

Ok very nice looking rifle. But, I see problems,

1.You would have to get a lot of shells.

2.The fps. Some one could use the lower to chrono then switch in the middle of the game. To higher fps. 800fps. wow.

1. I definitely agree with this.  They may not be that expensive, but you have to think of the long term.

2. Mother of GOD!  800fps....you won't be going anywhere with that thing.  We don't know your intentions, nor will anyone claim to know your intentions, but having a gun that shoots higher than 600fps is way too dangerous to use.  

Some live real rounds travel 800 fps.

Marinate on that, though...

Oh, the APS CAM 870 can run 1000+ FPS with a solid paintball round with an HPA mod.

I might get away with some local events, but you'd have to seriously be trusted in order to use these things.

Ok. Im just going to say this now. So there will be no confusion.

Im not being mean, But this gun will never be allowed at my field. There are to many what if's. I dont think any field will allow it.

sorry. :(

Yes I'm going to have trust issues with this gun. The reason is it that I can make the gun shoot 800fps with the high fps shells. I would never shoot someone with that fps. Most fields don't allow guns that shoot over 500fps. the shells I got now are 500-560. So I'm going to buy 12 shells that shoot around 300-400fps so I can play with it and no one can bitch about it lol!

Edited by CarniVORE

I've been intrigued by this weapon also. I know that if I were to follow in CarniVORE's footsteps and get said rifle that this trust issue would still be prevalent. The easiest way I can think of to clear that up is to arrive at said event with the rifle completely unloaded, including the magazines, and show the event coordinator that you have only brought the lower powered shells,even if that means emptying out your pockets and field bag. For me that's fine but I can see how that could be a hassle for some just for added realism and a neat weapon.

Well said. That's what I'm going to have to do. Most people don't know much about the gun. So I won't be ask about the other shells. I don't own the high powered shell at the moment, but when I do there staying at home. If the field allows 550 fps I'm going to bring those. I we'll follow the minimum ingagement rules. Im going to buy the low fps shells for games that only allow 500 or less

I got the rifle and I love it. It's super accurate and very quiet. It's as quiet as flipping a light switch! I'm ok with only having six shots. The only con I have is how heavy this gun is, it's about 11 pounds with the scope and fully loaded. Even with the weight I still give this gun 5 stars!!!

Edited by CarniVORE