Ca G36 Gearbox Trouble

Shadow 1 Delta

So, when trying to diagnose a feeding issue on my friend's CA G36, I took the gun down like normal, cleaned the barrel, put in a new bucking and shimmed the hop unit (CA Body wasn't a huge fan of the ProWin hop unit) I was trying to test fire to ensure feeding and noticed the nozzle was loose. Fiddled with it a second and it came right out. Due to my unfamiliarity with G36 gearboxes, I was wondering if the nozzle is supposed to detach like that, or if it is just caput... A brief inspection of the area does not show any signs of cracking or shearing... eDiCtHk.jpg2N9cX2D.jpg

the brass nozzle broke from the cylinder head  you will need a new one, the tappet looks ok from the front pic.

I'm guessing that the prowin hop up doesn't have the groove to fit the CA air nozzle

Up until today, the hop unit and nozzle had not had any issues.  It wasn't until the last game day that the feeding issues developed (3rd or 4th fielding of this gun).  Originally, it just appeared as though the hop unit wasn't seated fully in the body, thus not allowing the bbs to enter the barrel.  I had someone look at it during the game and they recommended shimming the hop unit or GB to create the necessary space for the bbs to feed, as everything else seemed to be functioning correctly.