My Aeg Is Shooting A Lot Slower.

Triyphix

how old  old is the gun and batteries?

have you tried other  batteries in the gun?

find someone close with newer batteries to start with

how old old is the gun and batteries?

have you tried other batteries in the gun?

find someone close with newer batteries to start with

I got the gun within the last 6 months and got a new battery 4 weeks ago.

OK, you said new battery, so you have another battery? If so, are you getting the same results with the older battery? My guesses are:

1) The newer battery is experiencing a reduced voltage output for some reason.

2) The motor has weakened (magnets).

You could check the theory on the motor by using a known, good battery. Good luck!

OK, you said new battery, so you have another battery? If so, are you getting the same results with the older battery? My guesses are:

1) The newer battery is experiencing a reduced voltage output for some reason.

2) The motor has weakened (magnets).

You could check the theory on the motor by using a known, good battery. Good luck!

Both batteries have the same result.

To piggyback off of something that TargetPractice mentioned; Do you have another motor you can test?

Process of elimination.  If it's your motor, that can be replaced with ease.

I tested it on a cheap motor from another gun. Worked like it should. Any good motors I should look into?

I personally like CA and ICS motors  I picked up a SHS high torque motor last year used it in one game and didn't like how hot it got from little use

I have seen in the past people rave over the E1/ JG purple top motor.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ICS-Turbo-3000-Battery-Powered-Airsoft-Motor-for-Airsoft-Guns-/281704834977?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4196eaa7a1

Edited by PELI

I personally like CA and ICS motors 

I second this suggestion.  I have an older Classic Army motor and it's pretty nice.  I've used ICS motors as long as I can remember.  Stick with the Turbo 3000, the Turbo 2000 is ok, better than their Infinity motor, though the Infinity has higher RPMs.

I've heard people say Lonex over and over again.  I've never owned one so I can't say anything either way, but a lot of people trust them and use them.

I almost want to suggest Krytac's 30K motor, but I don't know if there would be a compatibility issue with them, though everything Krytac should be Marui-spec.

Before dropping money into a motor.... Charge the batteries and get us a voltmeter reading of the batteries. Another option may be to check the motor height screw as a motor that is too high will have a slower RoF since the gears will be binding the against the motor.

Thanks for your help guys. I figured it all out. If a moderator could please shut down this topic.