• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Alpha_Cortex

Alpha_Cortex

Forum Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Looking to buy optics (have not decided on which type yet, maybe red dot or holographic but am flexible on decision) as well as high-cap M4 mags for a JG.

civey

civey

Sneaky Goat Herder

• Authorized Sellers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 576 posts
  • Locationindy
I have 10 (I think) High caps. I only use mid caps. I'll sell them for $6ea. Also have one 5000 Rd drum (manual wind like a high cap), I'll sell for $15 I'll double check quantity if you are interested. My son mainly used them in his jg M-4, but I have converted him to mid caps as well.

Alpha_Cortex

Alpha_Cortex

Forum Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Sounds great! Are you willing to ship or would you rather meet in person to do a sale?

TEK

TEK

wut

• Authorized Sellers
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts
  • LocationIndianapolis
I have a truglo red dot sight
Pics - http://s1148.photobu...tml?sort=3&o=2Â
Price - like $25
Pm me if you r interested

Edited by TEK, 06 May 2015 - 11:07 AM.

Alpha_Cortex

Alpha_Cortex

Forum Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

I am interested. However, I am having a hard time matching yours up with the Truglo sights online. Which particular model do you have and how much does it retail for?

TEK

TEK

wut

• Authorized Sellers
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts
  • LocationIndianapolis

I am interested. However, I am having a hard time matching yours up with the Truglo sights online. Which particular model do you have and how much does it retail for?

I pmed you :)

Alpha_Cortex

Alpha_Cortex

Forum Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Hey everyone,

Still interested in mags. I will go for mids if they're reasonably priced, although I would prefer high caps. I tried to get an order through with AirsoftMegastore. They allowed me to place the order, then e-mailed me the next day and said they cannot actually sell me that mag unless it is part of a custom gun build and offered me a more expensive alternative. When I looked on their site, their alternative was sold out!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users