Wanting To Customise My Gun, Don't Know What To Do, Help

TEK

I have a G&G Combat Machine CM16 Raider AEG Long - Tan and want to make it badass! I'm on a budget and am looking for the best deals I can get my hands on. I'm defiantly not trying to spend $50+ on each piece I'm adding to my gun because, at MOST, I have $100 to spend. I don't know how to tell compatibility and/or quality, but I want my gun to look as cool as I can get it. I was wanting:

• REALLY want
  1. A scilencer
  2. A Black hand guard with Tan Rails (QUESTION - Do those come together?) 
  3. A Black Stock (that looks like the Magpul CTR Carbine Stock)
  • Want
  1. An angled grip
  2. Cheap Cosmetic Attachments (Flashlight, Laser, etc.)
  3. Black Mags (something like a G&G Airsoft 450R GMAG-V1 [Design-wise])

If you haven't realised yet, I'm an nooby airsofter, and I would absolutely love any help anyone could help me, if you have specific links, that would be the best!

Edited by LarsC

I have a G&G Combat Machine CM16 Raider AEG Long - Tan and want to make it badass! I'm on a budget and am looking for the best deals I can get my hands on. I'm defiantly not trying to spend $50+ on each piece I'm adding to my gun because, at MOST, I have $100 to spend. I don't know how to tell compatibility and/or quality, but I want my gun to look as cool as I can get it. I was wanting:

• REALLY want
  1. A scilencer
  2. A Black hand guard with Tan Rails (QUESTION - Do those come together?) 
  3. A Black Stock (that looks like the Magpul CTR Carbine Stock)
  • Want
  1. An angled grip
  2. Cheap Cosmetic Attachments (Flashlight, Laser, etc.)
  3. Black Mags (something like a G&G Airsoft 450R GMAG-V1 [Design-wise])

If you haven't realised yet, I'm an nooby airsofter, and I would absolutely love any help anyone could help me, if you have specific links, that would be the best!

Answers are provided based on numbers:

Really Wants

1. If you're going for looks, don't really need one.  If you have a longer inner barrel than your outer barrel, by all means, go for it.

2. Typically, they don't come together.  You can find near about anything on Amazon and Ebay.

3. Again, Amazon and Ebay.  Chinapul/Fakepul/Magpul/whateverpul...it's all available.

Wants

1. I bought mine from Deal Extreme for 10 bucks.  Be careful about ordering from them though. Try DXSOUL.com, their US site, also Ebay and Amazon...I'm noticing repetition here....

2. Amazon...Ebay....yup, repetition...

3. You can find mags anywhere.  Elite Force, MAG, King Arms will cost you about 8-10 bucks per mag.  Your results and mileage will varyl.

• Upvote 1

Might want to check aliexpress.com for the ebay/knock off type stuff. Shipping can take a long time 30 days+ but its cheap.

Answers are provided based on numbers:

Really Wants

1. If you're going for looks, don't really need one.  If you have a longer inner barrel than your outer barrel, by all means, go for it.

2. Typically, they don't come together.  You can find near about anything on Amazon and Ebay.

3. Again, Amazon and Ebay.  Chinapul/Fakepul/Magpul/whateverpul...it's all available.

Wants

1. I bought mine from Deal Extreme for 10 bucks.  Be careful about ordering from them though. Try DXSOUL.com, their US site, also Ebay and Amazon...I'm noticing repetition here....

2. Amazon...Ebay....yup, repetition...

3. You can find mags anywhere.  Elite Force, MAG, King Arms will cost you about 8-10 bucks per mag.  Your results and mileage will varyl.

I couldn't find any magpul pieces that where off brand magpul, everything was $70+ under the magpul name. I found some mags though that are awesome so thanks for that tip! But another thing, for the handguard, I was looking but only found handguards WITH rails, I couldn't tell if maybe they were removable or not. Help! D:

Simplicity is always the best man. That's why I ak but one thing good to invest in is a grip.

Yea, I understand but I also just want my gun to look really cool lol, I have all the basic stuff right now, just looking for upgrades

If you don't mind chinapul stuff, snitactical.com has a bunch of stuff. They have pretty cheap replica red dots and accessories. I have heard shipping takes awhile, but it's worth a look.

If you don't mind chinapul stuff, snitactical.com has a bunch of stuff. They have pretty cheap replica red dots and accessories. I have heard shipping takes awhile, but it's worth a look.

Thanks man! Shipping IS a little crazy but totally worth it, hopefully! My gun is going to look cool ;) Edited by LarsC

I still don't fully understand how people get like a black hand guard and tan rails, i can only find all black or all tan

If you want a black handguard and tan rails, just buy a black rail and put tan ladder covers over it. Looks pretty badass IMO!

Edited by Basic

It's all about persistence if you really want what you want.  I troll Ebay like it's nobody's business and I tend to find what I want, but 50% of the time, it's coming from China and I don't want to wait.

I don't do this often, and we typically don't spoonfeed people and insist on doing your own foot work 99% of the time, but it seems like you're not quite getting it so I'm going to give you the kick in the pants you need.  This WON'T happen again. Answers are linked below.

• REALLY want
  1. A silencer http://weaponblender.com/Accessories/External-parts/Silencers-Tracers-c404/
  2. A Black hand guard with Tan Rails (QUESTION - Do those come together?)  No. They don't come together, but look at this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dream-Army-Rubber-Ladder-Rail-Cover-Protector-20mm-rail-TAN-Airsoft-AEG-GBB-/281602457123?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4190d07e23 or http://www.ebay.com/itm/4pc-18-Slots-Ladder-Rail-Cover-Black-/251363006130?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a866716b2
  3. A Black Stock (that looks like the Magpul CTR Carbine Stock) http://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-Airsoft-CTR-Style-Buttstock-Mil-Spec-6-Position-Collapsible-223-5-56-Stock-/331509921931?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d2f87f88b
  • Want
  1. An angled grip http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=airsoft+AFG&_sacat=0
  2. Cheap Cosmetic Attachments (Flashlight, Laser, etc.) If you're not going to use it, don't buy one.  Just more weight on your gun you'll have to carry.  But if you insist: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Airsoft-Dummy-PEQ-15-LED-Flashlight-Red-Laser-Wire-Remote-Control-BLACK-/301575463192?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item46374c6118
  3. Black Mags (something like a G&G Airsoft 450R GMAG-V1 [Design-wise]) Those you can find anywhere.

Truth be told, you're going to have to step outside of your $100 comfort zone to really find what you want unless you happen across some really good deals.

Everything I found was from roughly about 2 minutes of light Google searching.

Edited by Endgame

I don't do this often, and we typically don't spoonfeed people and insist on doing your own foot work 99% of the time, but it seems like you're not quite getting it so I'm going to give you the kick in the pants you need. This WON'T happen again. Answers are linked below.

Truth be told, you're going to have to step outside of your $100 comfort zone to really find what you want unless you happen across some really good deals.

Are you getting soft?? That's not like you to spoon feed info.... lol

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I don't do this often, and we typically don't spoonfeed people and insist on doing your own foot work 99% of the time, but it seems like you're not quite getting it so I'm going to give you the kick in the pants you need.  This WON'T happen again. Answers are linked below.

Thanks for all the help again, this helps a lot!