10 replies to this topic

Rated R

Rated R

MILF Hunter

• Authorized Sellers
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
  • LocationFishers, Indiana
He bought a box set of mags from me. Prompt payment and excellent comms! Wouldn't hesitate to do business with again.

cowboy914

cowboy914

Forum Novice

• Authorized Sellers
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationMarion, In
Traded a E1 M16a3 for a cyma m14 socom. Transaction was smooth. Great guy to deal with. Would def deal with again.

Edited by cowboyup914, 08 April 2015 - 12:02 AM.

Mr. Red

Mr. Red

Sheeple

• Authorized Sellers
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationTerre Haute, IN

Easy buyer to deal with, no BS and easy transaction. 10/10 would op3rate (buy/sell) with again.

Red 2

Red 2

The Stormin' Mormon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 694 posts
  • LocationCarmel, Indiana

Had the stuff as advertised. Deal with confidence.

TK-04 OLLIE

TK-04 OLLIE

Forum Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 377 posts
  • Locationmuncie in
Sold civey my old l96. Great communication, was patient with my work schedule. Deal with confidence

green gaint

green gaint

Cornflake Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 299 posts
  • LocationIndianapolis

traded civey my e1 rdp for his semi boneyard sr-25 item was just as described and would do business again 10/10

Rex

Rex

Papa

• Authorized Sellers
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • LocationAnderson, IN

Purchased an older model CYMA AK74 from Civey. Very reasonable price, honest overview of the replica, and friendly exchange. He even threw in a bottle of hard to find bb's after the deal had been made. 10/10 would do business again.

Noxtoof

Noxtoof

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Global Moderator
  • 555 posts
  • LocationIndianapolis, Indiana

I once asked, "Could i try some of your .3g BBs? I wanna see if the difference in performance is big enough to make switching to .3g BBs worth it before i buy an entire bag." And he just gave me a bottle of a couple hundred BBs and said to keep it. I haven't actually bought anything from him, but I have seen him give countless buyers a good experience and help others out like he did for me.

Definitely don't hesitate to do business with him. Pretty good guy all around, you won't be disappointed

Endgame

Endgame

The Royal Prince of Zamunda

• Global Moderator
  • 2,266 posts
  • LocationCastleton

^^^^I can back this post.  Civey is a decent dude and wouldn't hesitate to answer questions or let your check something out.  All of his stuff is well taken care of and high quality as well.

You can buy with confidence with him.

My name is Endgame, and I approve this message.

AceReaper

AceReaper

The Bushwookie

• Authorized Sellers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts
  • LocationElkhart
Can't say enough good things about Civey, just purchased an spr bdy and a kac banana from him for a solid price. Arrived in great shape, all the parts neatly packed in a bag inside the box.

Noxtoof

Noxtoof

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Global Moderator
  • 555 posts
  • LocationIndianapolis, Indiana

Purchased a few items off of him and set up a time/place to meet on Friday (the 8th), he offered up a different location that was less of a drive for me. Gave me a rundown of each item before handing them off and told me that if any issues came up he would rectify them. I also received more than i paid for.

This is a quality seller. Don't hesitate

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users