New To Airsoft

bipfog

Hi, call sign bipfog. I am a old paintballer coming to airsoft. I will be sporting a H&K 416d cqb elite, gbb 1911, full load outs in woodland, dessert and black. I have played only milsig and prefer magfed guns so I should enjoy airsoft. I am easy to get along with and believe in helping others. Look forward to meeting everyone. I live in Ellettsville ind. I am a fleet manager for a large pipeline company sooooo I have no desire to lead anything I do that enough in my real life. Just point and I will shoot. Avid outdoorsman and survivalist. Well there it is the rest is boring. Hope I made joker happy I think I covered it all

Thanks guys, yes joker I live in Ellettsville when I get home. Have intended to make the circus sometime just haven't been able to Yet. And by the way I am good at being shot at. You would sware I was a plastic bb magnet

Edited by bipfog

Considering making the 3/8/15 game at battle grounds, Weather and job permitting. It's a 6 hour drive for me so not sure yet. Anyone else going?

Edited by bipfog

Yes Nex it is a vfc. "Brodrab" I also have a dboys full metal m4 cqb I have upgraded all the internals on. Which was interesting since they epoxied every $#@!#!$! Threaded component lol a lot of cussing a Lil sweat and my tig welder later I got it. (Tig was needed to repair stuff cuss words wouldn't remove )

Boomer is also a paintballer, believe he runs with valken for his team but sounds almost related to him.

Guest boomerpb0504

Did someone say "VALKEN" what's yes the rumor is true I am still a paint baller and I also play at BG as well hope you can make it.