Lowering Rof

Darth

Is there any way to lower rof with out switching to a lower v batt? Blast camp lowered there rof cap. And my krytac is over the limit. I want to keep the snappy trigger response of a 11.1 but need to lower the rof to a 7.4v range

Unless you can program the MOSFET, using a lower voltage battery would be your best bet. Other than that, changing the gears is the only real option, and I don't think it would help that much. Where did you see the rof rules? Only thing I can find is limits to fps and p*.

I'm pretty sure you can lower ROF with a burst wizard

I'm not sure if that will work with my stock MOSFET. I ordere a 7.4 with a higher c rating. So hopefully that gives me the trigger response I want but lowers the rof.

I'm not sure if that will work with my stock MOSFET. I ordere a 7.4 with a higher c rating. So hopefully that gives me the trigger response I want but lowers the rof.

Depending on how high of a C rating, you may still be in the same boat. While voltage is still the primary factor, higher C rating batteries tend to curb voltage drop better. So if your 11.1 was a 15c and you got a 7.4 25-30c you'll likely still see similar rof.

• Upvote 1

I just don't understand such a low rof cap. They said they tested a lot of guns and none of them were over 20 with a 11.1 stock. I am normally the last one to complain about rof. I actually cant stand super high rates. I just like my trigger to keep up with as fast as I want to pull it on semi.

I just don't understand such a low rof cap. They said they tested a lot of guns and none of them were over 20 with a 11.1 stock. I am normally the last one to complain about rof. I actually cant stand super high rates. I just like my trigger to keep up with as fast as I want to pull it on semi.

That's a good mentality to have. Many here hate the High ROF/FPS speed ball crap that domintates airsoft these days!

Did you lower the spring in your rifle? A lower tension spring will cause ROF to increase. Also as a spring wears out, the tension goes down so ROF will also increase.

Another factor could be the 11.1 Lipo they "tested" the gun with originally. A 11.1 15c will have a lower ROF compared to a 11.1 35c battery.

I did lower the fps with a different spring. But even with a m130 my krytac still was over 20 and way over 400fps.

I think your missing the point here.... If an M130 was already over 20rps, lowering the spring would only increase the ROF.

Here are a couple of ways to how to affect your ROF

Lower ROF:

Drop battery voltage

Drop battery MaH/C rating

Install a HIGHER tension spring

Install HIGHER ratio gears

Higher ROF:

Increase battery voltage

Increase battery MaH/C rating

Install LOWER tension spring

Install LOWER ratio gears

So I decided that I was just going to use a 7.4. But after all the a**hole comments on there page I'm not sure I even want to go anyways. I'm really tired of all the keyboard commandos that think it is ok to bash people just because they have a different opinion. I think blast camp needs to worry more about the cheaters and dicks before a rof cap. Because if you are not a cheater or a dick you won't be over shooting someone. And cheating by far is the biggest complant I hear about player there.

thats the first issue i noticed when i went to blast camp, if polarstars are limited to semi and burst. What stops a DSG at 60rps.