Wts Oakley M Frames, 5.11 Pants, Lbx Pants, Misc.

Asylum_88

Looking to move a few things so I can free up some closet space, and get upgrades. Keep checking back because I will be adding more as it becomes available. Thanks!

First up are my beloved Oakley M frames, these are the basic model and have used them a handful of times for real steel shooting and other miscellaneous tasks. No scratches, scuffs or any signs of wear.

I'm asking $100 firm. they come with the original box, all accompanying paperwork, and the microfiber cleaning bag.

IMG_20150129_135854_zpsazj1skrp.jpg

Next are a couple pairs of 5.11 tactical pants. The green pair were purchased and never used, still have the tags on them. They are the wrong size, so my loss is your gain!

The tan pair are the same size as the green but they have been used once, then hung up.

I'll be asking $50 OBO for each pair.

20150130_122148_zpsgnyatpux.jpg

20150129_112338_zpsxklptah1.jpg

LBX tactical pants, in the Project Honor camo pattern. Worn only once because since purchased I lost weight and now they don't fit... Asking $65 OBO for these bad boys. Can be used on green based camo teams, most everyone I've asked has been generous to allow it. Also have velcro pockets on the knee area for use of knee pads of your choosing.

20150130_122439_zpstt43ez7b.jpg

Last up are miscellaneous pouches and things.

ALICE mag pouch, web belt with pouch and half a canteen, and Army digital Crosman brand drop leg holster.

I'm not sure what to ask for each individually, but I'm throwing a number of $30 OBO for the lot. These can, and will be negotiated at buyers request.

20150130_123717_zpskuplyvai.jpg

20150130_123915_zpsfqq5bckn.jpg

20150130_124219_zpss4uw6cv0.jpg

Cash is king for any transactions, but I'm open to some trades. I'd prefer face to face interactions with reasonable driving distance, but if shipping is needed I will ship the products at buyers expense. I have more pictures for those interested in buying, but only through PM or other means of transaction.

Trades looking for but not limited to: MAP pack (preferably tan/coyote color), working radio, Oakley M frame 3.0 with or without Helo kit, FAST helmet (tan/coyote), Sig P226 pistol.

Thank you for looking, and hope to do business soon!

Oops, forgot to mention that.. :facepalm:

The 5.11 pants are 32x36 and the LBX pants are Medium, and according to the LBX website that is M: 30-32" W 32"ins

Here's a little addition to the list, starting from top to bottom.

AMP Free Float 12" rail system: I'm asking $35 OBO for this. Was part of a project I had that went nowhere, only mounted but never fielded.

D Boy PEQ-2 battery box: NO functioning laser or light, strictly a battery box. $10 OBO

D Boy metal M4/M16 high cap magazine: works flawlessly, has a little wear from inserting into magwells but nothing serious $10 OBO

Magpul PTS MOE grip for M4/M16: mounted but never fielded, no signs of wear, comes with all hardware and original box. $25 OBO

4 REAL Magpul ladder covers: 2 FDE, 1 black, 1 foliage green. $15 for all 4 or $5 each.

Condor handheld radio pouch: fits Motorola Talkabouts and similar radios, bought but never used, essentially brand new. $5

20150205_191756_zpswxq5j683.jpg

BUMP.

I've begun posting elsewhere for all the items shown, pick up the deals now that they're here. I'm still flexible on pricing.

BUMP.

I'm looking to get new gear, but the old has to go! Will drop prices if you're interested, just have to let me know.

Drop leg holster and D Boy magazine are SOLD.

Still looking to get rid of the rest.

I wish the pants would fit...

They do stretch a little bit, never hurts to try them on haha

• 2 weeks later...

Oakley's are SOLD

BUMP as well. I still have plenty of gear to go around for novices and veterans alike.