Battleground Airsoft March 8Th!

Marbleizer2003

I'm planning on being there but all I have is green camo - any chance I can be on green?  Thanks!

As far as I know there hasn't been a roster started yet so you can be on whatever team you wish buddy.

Will you have barrel bags on site? I blame the shooting I'm the staging area for this, you know who you are!

There will be some to purchase or rent

Yeah like what curtis said. I'll be there with a 1+ for multicam. also i need to know what the RPS rules are  ;)

The only RPS rules are Sniper and DMR rifles are semi auto only. Everything else is what every you want. As long as you are not over shooting people I see no problem with higher rates of fire. Rules are always subject to change.

Chances are I won't have gear so green giant out

What are you lacking gear wise? I may have some things that you can use. No need to miss a cool game over gear issues.

Not sure what multi cam will be classified as here? Anyone know?

Typically, multicam is considered tan.

It can make for difficult identification in poorly lit environments, FWIW

Im going to make this my first event!! Im in for green.

That's awesome! I hope we make it a good one for you.

I just saw your video of blackwater city. incredible work my friend. so exited to play on it.

I can't wait till we get it 100 % done. So much work goes into building a huge field like this. But, thank you. We have tried extremely hard to get this thing up and going. I think after it is done we are going to take a week vacation in Vegas..........yea right I'm gonna be playing on the field.

I think after it is done we are going to take a week vacation in Vegas..........yea right I'm gonna be playing on the field.

I love that enthusiasm!

For those who weren't at the event last time, it was a blast! However, when you put the address into the GPS, and you're coming from up north, it might take you to a back road that is closed. The road to get to the field is the next right turn after what the GPS says.

I might be there, just have to make sure I can get covered for my shift that day. Looking forward to slinging some bbs again.

Would balaclavas be aloud for lower face protection??

It should work, as he says that shemaghs are allowed. Correct me if I'm wrong, Marbleizer.