Mystery Box

scarsmb

You just got screwed. They're not the best people to deal with. The gun may function for a while, whichever one you may get, but don't be surprised if it breaks quickly. They take boneyard guns, refurb them with other boneyard parts without really doing any work to make sure the repair will last, then they send them out.

If you have any questions about AEG's or any guns, ask us and we'll give you any info on them.

I agree with this.  Even if you get a lemon like Ace fears you might, it can be fixed.  We have the technology!

I've never dealt with them, but a lot of boneyard guns just need minor repairs to get running decently. If anything it will be a good learning experience in tech work over these colder months. With all the resources and good techs here you'll be fine.

Just cked FedEx tracking it says 25lbs on weight and already in Indianapolis so hopefully will be delivered to day which is impressive because I did order it until 2pm yesterday. Will deff let you guys know what all is in it.

OK guys just got the box lot a decent stuff colt m4 2 hi caps ,colt full metal springer pistol, tan tactical vest with hydration pouch ,nice tan gun case, goggles, a couple fore grips ,laser, a bunch of random springer pistol mags most r metal, 2 ak 50 round mags also metal ,5000 .20 BBS ,drop leg holster, tactical belt, some spare parts gear set n something else I have no clue what it is,a plastic bi-pod I think that was every thing. I know for sure I don't need the ak mags so if any on does let me know

Ya was pretty satisfied with it for sure n a FYI the ak mags r for springer didn't realize that till looked at them closer lol. Now I just need a few more m4 mags and I'll be set.