Tp's Stuff For Sale: 5.11 Boots, Scar-H Boneyard, Etc

targetpractice

Went through my stash of stuff and have stuff I won't need anymore. I'll post pics on Sunday:

*BOOTS ARE SOLD SOLD SOLD!* (thanks scarsmb) 5.11 Tactical ATAC Storm boots in tan (size 10)

Almost new, bought thinking the sizing was 1 size larger, turned out that I should have bought exact size. Only worn twice, I even still have the original box. $70

*SOLD* BONEYARD DBoys SCAR-Htan

Bought this as a project gun, but realized that I just won't have the time to put into building this up. Comes with 1 hi-cap. To make this functional you'll need to replace the stock. Gearbox is included (thanks for pointing that out Star). Missing items are:

• front & rear iron sights
  • inner barrel
  • hop-up bucking
  • flash hider

I also have an Angry Gun stock adapter, in case you want to stick a PRS or AR stock on it. Pricing breakdown is as follows:

Gun only $50

Adapter $30

Entire package $70

Inner Barrels

I have the following inner barrels for sale:

*SOLD* Cyma, stock 455mm 6.06 $5 *SOLD*

*SOLD* Cyma, stock 485mm 6.06 $5 *SOLD*

*SPF* Prometheus, 285mm 6.03 $20 *SOLD*

Prototype AK Grip

Made my own AK grip some time back. Similar lines to the USPalm AK Battle Grip. Free to a good home

As usual, cash/Paypal is king. I'm not looking for anything to trade in particular, though I would be open to a tan softshell jacket in tan.

Edited by targetpractice
Updated

TP! Pictures man! People need pictures!

Dammit Echo. I said I'd post pics on Sunday, and you know why.

does the Scar have a gearbox TP?

It does, Star. I forgot to mention that the receiver is tan.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bump, buyers backed out on SCAR and boots.

Edited by targetpractice

Someone buy these boots. 5.11 makes great shit. I've been wearing mine almost every day for 4 years, still going strong. Plus, tp is a great guy. Help him afford borat.

If these do not sell before the 17th, if you are attending, I would like to try them on. If they fit I would be interested in them.

If these do not sell before the 17th, if you are attending, I would like to try them on. If they fit I would be interested in them.

I might be out of town that weekend, but if that's the case I'll work something out.

Very well. I am trying to rearrange my schedule at work to allow for more attandence from myself at events. I am a definite on the 17th and the event at ponchos later this year.

4 questions. 1: what's wrong with original stock? 2: What kind of gear box does it have? 3: what type of battery does it require,(how many v/ ma)? 4: if you still have it can you bring it on the 17th (if you come out)?

Edited by civey

Hi Civey,

Sorry, in my hurry to get stuff done over the weekend I forgot to update the listing. I sold the SCAR on Saturday.

5.11 boots really are true to size. If you wear say an 11 in normal tennis shoes, you'll need an 11 in the 5.11 boots.

Bump again. Boots are back on the market. One prospective buyer forgot it was his wife's birthday and the other buyer turned out to be a hobbit  :lol: