Indy Battleground, 1/17/2015, 2350 S. State Road 37, Greenwood, Indiana 46143

Endgame

Indy Paintball BattleGround would formally like to invite any and all Airsoft players out to our park.

Saturday, January 17th from 11am - 5pm we will be shutting down our park and letting the AirSoft community have the run of the place for the day.

Now we don't know a whole heck of a lot about AirSoft so this is going to be a learning experience.

I will be able to get some supplies on hand (.20g and .25g ammo) though I am not sure in what quantity I need so feel free to bring your own Bio ammo to use.

I have HPA on hand but NO CO2 or Green Gas.

As per my insurance policy I must require a mask that is acceptable for paintball. *UPDATE* Full Seal Goggles and mesh lower face masks are now allowed *UPDATE*

I do have concessions on hand (drinks, snacks, hotdogs and/or pizza).

I am also going to try and get something to raffle off but not sure what I should try and pick up. Any suggestions? Games will be ran as open play format unless you guys have something else in mind. I'm open for anything. Oh, and last but not least, we tossed around some ideas on pricing for entry fee and what we came up with is we really want you guys out there so entry fee is set at .................$2............That's right come and play at BattleGround just $2.

If you can show me enough interest in this I have no problem with giving you guys your own day every week during the summer and even setting up some tournaments and leagues with discounts and prizes. If you have questions let me know.    

JANUARY 17th at BattleGround!!!!

2350 S. State Road 37

Greenwood, I.N.

www.battlegroundindy.com

(317) 727-5202                                                                                                                         

Thanks guys,

Josh a.k.a Marbleizer

Edited by Endgame

I will more likely come to this, depends on if it's snowy or below zero but other than that, I'm in.

As per my insurance policy I must require a mask that is acceptable for paintball.

Do we have to have a mask or are our full seal goggles okay to use?

Do we have to have a mask or are our full seal goggles okay to use?

in the other thread that would mean a mask, and not just an Airsoft mesh half lower. They will have masks there to rent. I plan to attend, I also want to try to get over there next week since I work in Greenwood and get some more photos of the place. The website photos look pretty interesting.

Definitely in

Crap, nevermind. I will be busy that day. Hopefully something happens and i can either go or show up for the last couple hours

Edited by Maximum Overdrive

I will more than likely still be working on Saturdays by then unless we get off of overtime (60+ hours a week). But if I can make it I will be there. Would be more than happy to help the EO with hosting duties since he is new to Airsoft.

~Joker

I'm only going if there is enough snow for a snow fort.

and rules allw snow grenades.

I second this motion. As it stands, it will pass :D

But in all seriousness, as of right now I am a GO.

fair warning people may not go because of the full mask thing

I think he understands that since we discussed that in his intro thread, not sure what it takes for paintball insurance companies to ease up on it.

not sure what it takes for paintball insurance companies to ease up on it.

Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.

It's not the first time that I've heard of something like this, and I'm sure it won't be the last.  The plan is to take a goggle/lower mask combination to the game and show him the comparisons.  If that's a no-go, just conform to the rules.  That way, it gives us another place to play.  Besides, basic full masks don't cost that much and it gives me a reason to splurge on a Save Phace full mask.

Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.

It's not the first time that I've heard of something like this, and I'm sure it won't be the last. The plan is to take a goggle/lower mask combination to the game and show him the comparisons. If that's a no-go, just conform to the rules. That way, it gives us another place to play. Besides, basic full masks don't cost that much and it gives me a reason to splurge on a Save Phace full mask.

Agreed, been meaning to get one anyway for games like this. Problemme is that even for the airsoft masks, most the time it is written in the policy as a full "paintball" mask which may even have its own ANSI/ATSM/CE certification IIRC.

I'll be looking for the thinnest possible sides for as good of cheek weld as possible. How's the Save Phace for that?

I'll be looking for the thinnest possible sides for as good of cheek weld as possible. How's the Save Phace for that?

Not good at all.  IMO, Save Phace was geared toward paintball players as the primary users of their masks.  This is the reason why I was hoping the goggle and lower face mask option will fly.

Guest boomerpb0504

This being my home field for paintball I know Josh is trying his hardest on the mask thing and he is pretty excited to have airsoft at Battlegrounds, so I know there are some guys that are grumbling due to the full mask thing, I am not a big fan of the full mask for airsoft myself but to have a place to play airsoft and paintball 15 min from house I would be willing to wear a full mask, I Think this will work out in airsoft's favor and it could work in to a frequent thing, look forward to seeing how it goes and seeing everyone out there.

Just in case no one sees the original post, full seal goggles and mesh lower face masks are allowed.

Just in case no one sees the original post, full seal goggles and mesh lower face masks are allowed.

Note though he says it needs to offer ear protection as well, not all do.