Ak/v3 Gearbox Parts

MattCFII

I've been sitting on a lot of AK parts over the years and since I'm not just running AKs any more I don't need all the parts. The problem is that it will take me a long time to post every item in the box.

Here is a picture of the box, it is almost exclusively TM/TM clone parts (four screws on bottom of the body that connect the front end to the body):20140901_214119_zpstefarclx.jpg

So to start it out I I'm going to put up some of the bodies but let me know if there is anything you are looking anything and I'll try to get it up next. All prices are OBO and FTF, will ship with actual shipping cost. Trade interests would be a basic metal body M4, M4 midcaps, gear.

NOTICE: so everyone will understand what they are getting and I have to do group shots to make this vaguely not time consuming, I will text you a picture(s) of the actual item(s) you will be buying before I ship/meet up. Easier than loading up to photobucket and I can get you specific angles and such.

TM body $20

20140824_091754_zpswsi58kmg.jpg

Clone body with sling loop $15

20140824_091813_zpsx1ujodme.jpg

Clone body with comsetically rough underfolder stock $20

20140824_091914_zpssasfx04n.jpg

Clone body, rough comsetics $10

20140824_091837_zpsgprynhda.jpg

Clone body, no sling loop $10

20140824_091711_zpsjmla9623.jpg

Furniture ala carte:

20141020_220900_zpsuaxfstv5.jpg$5 per handguard set/stock/grip. NOTE: there are no butt plates included (I only have 1 spare and I am keeping it! Use some tape on them!) One of the Beta Spetz has a rubberized coating, the other has a slight pebbled texture. The black grips are the rubberized coating, besides for the one next to the stock which both are glossy painted.

Furniture sets:

20141020_221247_zpsiq7yxcw3.jpgSanded down set, good for refinishing project:$12

OD set $15 (I think I have the upper handguard someplace but if not I'love include the black one and paint it the OD that I have but may not be an exact match)

74 style set: $20, note sling loops is missing but the butt plate IS INCLUDED.

Desert Tan tactical handguard set $18

Besides for the 74 set, the grips are designed to be used on the 47 milled style that has the angle on it in the grip area.

Still coming in anticipated order; other bodies not up, top covers, bolt assemblies, front end parts, complete gear boxes, shells, gearbox parts, inner barrels, miscellaneous stuff.

Edited by MattCFII

Those are, I have a new style VFC clone metal body/Romanian wire folder/outer barrel combo. I also have a cracked G&P TM style metal body that might be fixable. Again, it's a lot of stuff to work through, especially the smaller parts like gears and such.

How much would you let the metal body with the romanian wire stock/ outer barrel combo go for?

How much would you let the metal body with the romanian wire stock/ outer barrel combo go for?

For you, 1 million dollars ;)

Let me check it out and get you some pictures of it.

For you, 1 million dollars ;)

Let me check it out and get you some pictures of it.

I'll look forward to it.

Not sure why I can't edit my original post right now, but I can't fix my damn auto-correct typos and I'd also add in trade interests of Glock GBBs/AEPs (AEPs preferred!!!) 

Also for reference, practically all of the parts I have are the TM style as seen on the top of this picture, not the bottom one!

CYMA013.jpg

The complete v3 box, how much for that matt? Want to get the rpk working again.

PMed

It would be a lot of fun to build randomized AK's. It's like perfection in a box!

It has been and will keep some of the parts around for general repairs and projects.  You can make me an offer on the whole lot ;)  Here are some of the projects over the years:

20140724_205942_zpstlx2yhom.jpg

COD:MW1 "AK SMG", only specical project that is still complete right now

ClassicAK.jpg

Classic AK-47, that is still plastic stock/handguard/grip.

100_1270.jpg

Real steel airsoft trainer twin (trainer AK has evolved since then with computer controller realism mod)

DSCF0849.jpg

Tacticool extended handguard Spetz (before the days of airsoft AKS-74Us)

Edited by MattCFII

This should be about everything I would like to sell, I have a a few other things that I plan to keep as my own parts but if you really need something else PM me:

20141025_114910_zpsgalud6xz.jpg

Stamped AK style top cover- $10

Clone smooth top cover $8 

TM smooth top cover (has numbers stamped into it)- $12

Smooth clone top cover drilled and taped for a rail- $8

Clone front end with mostly plastic parts and missing almost all screws- $10

AKM/AK74 style pistol grip that was left out from the other picture-$5

Clone Metal Outer Barrel- $5

Nice metal outer barrel (noticeably heavier and has better details) $10

Clone Beta Spetz hicap- $5 

Plastic Gas block- $3

Front sight/74 style brake combo, unknown different thread from normal $10

Broken Front sight with threaded tip in 74 brake- $3

Lower end clone Beta Front end, missing most screws, but includes non-standard Hopup and internal barrel, orange tip is plastic $15 

20141025_115545_zpsga3jbzol.jpg

Faux cleaning rods: 1 free with other purchase

Selector switches: $5 each

Regular trigger guard: $5

Bolt assembly: $5 each

AK to M4 tube adapter: $5

Extra bolt rod: free with other purchase

Tactical extended bolt and mag release on trigger guard, steel: $10

20141025_120515_zpssh2wdqsa.jpg

Mostly stock barrels, maybe a TB or two but not sure, full length AK to Beta Spetz $3 each

Gear box shell with selector plate: $10

Complete gearbox, has a screw on top instead the slide on reinforcement plate: $30

Complete gearbox, normal slide of plate: $30 (SPF to Lumpless) 

Gearbox shell with motor: $18

Gearbox shell with motor cage and reinforcement plate:$12

20141025_121238_zps5vtvxgvp.jpg

Tappet plates $3 each

Misc. pistons $3 each

Piston with stock spring attached $4

Misc stock springs mostly from clones in the era of 300-330 FPS with .20s, M100ish- $2 each

Misc cylinders $4 each

Piston heads $2 each

Basic Spring guides $1 each

Gear set, one marked XZT, one A&K:  $5 each

Full lot of gear box stuff in this picture: $25

20141025_173003_zpsr7gepmeo.jpg

PROBLEM BODIES!

Body with DIY replacement stock bracket, has sling loop and trigger guard $5

Clone body actually previously pictured where it doesn't have the stock bracket connection point, now glued on, will probably need better glue job: Now free with other purchase (sorry I can't edit it out of the first post anymore)

Nice SRC METAL body with stock brackets broken off, may be be able to put them back on but my attempt failed, doesn't use standard stock brack, would make excellent pistol body $10

20141025_122511_zpsgzsxbxza.jpg

NOT a V3 motor but though I would put it up here, NIP Evike Monster Torque up LONG motor, got it for my new M4 before it actually got because the reviews said it had a weak motor, turns out I'm happy with the stock on for now- $30

http://www.evike.com/products/46102/ 

20141025_182936_zps0rl1ekok.jpg

JG SVDish front end and stock for normal TM style AK bodies, back when this was about the only SVD like option, makes an AK more SVDish,could also be used for a Tabuk (more what I was going for) or maybe PSL project.  Has nice flash hider, decent quality front end and ok quality but unique stock: $25  

20141025_183119_zpsfvvxargw.jpg

JB-Unicorn 550mm aluminum 6.01 tightbore, bought for the previous project with the SVD parts $20

Stock motors I forgot in previous pictures, $5

Edited by MattCFII

One last addition:

20141020_221428_zpsbovc25ag.jpg

Steel body AK with Romanian wire folding stock, not pictured but I am including the top cover and gas tube as well. $80

Edited by MattCFII

I have several of the old style 4-screw AKs, these parts are getting harder to find. Sent you a PM on some parts.

Edited by Comrade S_Z

• 2 weeks later...

Bump, the good condition traditional stock clone body is gone, as is the OD stock set, the 74 style stock set and pistol grips, the boxed gearbox shell, the 74 top cover and the TM top cover are gone.  Feel free to make me an offer on multiple items, I like to bundle!

Edited by MattCFII