Sai Surgeon Kit

marc

I'm not sure about the Airsoft Surgeon version, but the Ace 1 Arms version is definitely compatible with WE Glocks.  I've seen a lot of these on Facebook and people seem to love them.

I've seen the SAI slide set for the WE M&P as well.  They're nice to look at but that's too much Gucci-gun for my tastes, but different strokes for different folks.  

I really can't justify spending 3x as much for the slide than I did for my gun, but that's just my honest opinion.

Edited by Endgame

I'm not sure about the Airsoft Surgeon version, but the Ace 1 Arms version is definitely compatible with WE Glocks. I've seen a lot of these on Facebook and people seem to love them.

I've seen the SAI slide set for the WE M&P as well. They're nice to look at but that's too much Gucci-gun for my tastes, but different strokes for different folks.

I really can't justify spending 3x as much for the slide than I did for my gun, but that's just my honest opinion.

Would the barrel work in a we slide or do you need the whole kit?

The barrel should work in it.  The kit is essentially the entire upper slide.

If you need a replacement outer or inner barrel, you should be able to find something like that pretty easily.

Look at Blowback Armory, they might have what you're looking for.