Wtb: A Few Things

Bear

Got a short list of things I'm currently looking for, figured I'd start with the community before I bought new.  I'm willing to have things shipped and pay for that accordingly.  I can also pick up local to Indy.

Things I'm looking to purchase:

1. Peq box/battery box- Something that can hopefully hold a 9.6v nunchuck.  Not ready to make the switch to lipo

2. Short type torque motor

3. SP-100 spring or equivalent

4. WE 1911 single stack mags or compatible - working order preferred, but I can service leaky mags if need be so long as price reflects their non-working nature

5. WE Glock 17 mags or compatible - Same as above in regards to condition

Things to note:  I reserve the right to say no, same as you.  I do like to haggle whenever possible, FYI.  Feel free to contact me privately if you'd prefer that.

Skål!

I have a battery box that I'm not using, check my gallery for a quick picture of it and I might have a spare spring I can give up. PM me and we can hash out details.

I have a battery box that fits a 9.6, it looks like a PEQ-2. I've also 2 springs I'm not using and are at your disposal, PM me if you're interested and we can talk price.